Random good picture Not show
1) The gunmen were lying in wait when Mr Predit came out of the hotel.
2) He was surrounded by reporters who had been lying in wait for him.
3) He was lying in wait in the hallway, where he was impossible to overlook, forking salad into his well-shaped mouth.
4) The murderer was lying in wait for his victim.
5) The robbers were lying in wait for the rich traveller.
6) The robbers were lying in wait for the rich traveler.
7) They were like a tiger lying in wait for its prey.
8) The robbers were lying in wait for me as I came out of the bank.
9) Now there were men lying in wait ,(http://sentencedict.com/lying in wait.html) abiding with her in the chamber.
10) He should be lying in wait for you in one of those places.
11) The planes were on their way to neutralize any enemy submarines which might be lying in wait for us outside Bungo Strait.
12) And now the scene shifts to the warehouse, where the murderer is lying in wait.
More similar words: lady-in-waiting, lying-in, lie in wait, lie in wait for, brainwashing, waiting, lying, awaiting, flying, rallying, tallying, dallying, outlying, waiting area, call waiting, supplying, bullying, bellying, lying down, low-lying, waiting line, waiting room, waiting list, waiting time, waiting game, waiting-room, flying fox, overlying, lagging indicator, waiting period.