Random good picture Not show
1) You bought goods per list price.
2) The total shipment will be invoiced to you at 10% below export list prices.
3) Its list price is $ 299.
4) The list price starts at ￡3,945.
5) The current list price for this model is just ￡11,295.
6) Despite all evidence to the contrary, the list price of the SE-40 is $ 980.
7) Available from the end of last month, the kit will have a list price of ￡150, the company says.
8) Trade discount is an allowance made off the catalogue or list price of goods given by a wholesaler to a retailer.
9) The product is available immediately, and has a list price of ￡800.
10) If one shops around,[http://sentencedict.com/listed price.html] sizeable discounts are available on the above list prices.
11) Although the list prices of machines sold direct are cheaper, many dealers are able to offer large discounts on their stock.
12) But Microsoft insists that list prices will remain high to emphasize the value of their products.
13) Most shoppers know that only cave dwellers would pay the list price for electronics goods, for example.
14) FrontPage will be sold as a separate product, with a list price of $ 695.
15) Sohu's stock price is languishing below Dollars 2-down from its Nasdaq listing price of Dollars 13 last July.
16) With most products, the listed price actually means something.
17) I would say 20 % off the listed price.
18) All listed price are not included shipping charge. Customers will have to pay for the shipping charge.
19) The maximum second mortgage is 20% of Listed Price. The tenor of second mortgage is of a maximum of 20 years or the tenor of first mortgage.
20) The listed price is generally firm, though one company with two shop outlets gave two different prices, HK$300 apart, for the same model.
21) He predicted the property will fetch its listed price due to its uniqueness, history and location in one of the city's most famous preserved neighborhoods.
22) I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars.
23) You may profit a lot from the special terms on your initial order because we will offer you a discount of 10% off the listed price only for the first order.
24) Normal prices would have been a little high but we were able to get our rooms for almost 50% off the listed price.
25) Just for you, I'm going to offer our membership discount, take 5% off that listed price, and here is what I have as the final price...what do you say?
26) Empirical results indicate that the dispersion of transaction price is lower than that of listed price.
27) Autumn is the season of of all kinds of fruit, many fruits listed price cheap.
28) Enclose from the Profama Invoice No. 248, you will see that the listed price is CIF Lagos, including the 5% discount.
More similar words: quoted price, negotiated price, asked price, fixed price, landed price, marked price, reduced price, agreed price, revised price, at a reduced price, list price, price list, bid price, established practices, demand price, beyond price, standard price, distributed processing, fetch a good price, twisted pair, listed, twisted-pair cable, unlisted, enlisted, not listed, prices quoted, price system, closed primary, listed stock, listed company.