Random good picture Not show
1. If you can afford it, buy some labour-saving devices, like a washing machine.
2. A rise in wage levels, Barton argued, encouraged employers to invest in labour-saving technology.
3. After the luxury of labour-saving devices it is just too tedious to go back to the old ways.
4. In all, a labour-saving device for those with very large gardens.
5. Used many times every day, it is the most time and labour-saving device ever invented for cooks.
6. They are also cost-effective and labour-saving as they can be changed weekly.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. It also provides labour-saving dishes, with casseroles and serving dishes available for use direct from the oven to the table.
8. The introduction of labour-saving agricultural machinery to reduce wage costs began in earnest from the mid-nineteenth century.
9. This is the last thing in laboursaving devices.
10. We go in for laboursaving devices, gadgets, speed and shortcuts.
More similar words: labour saving, saving, savings, dissaving, face saving, life-saving, lifesaving, face-saving, time-saving, timesaving, cost saving, savings bank, savings bond, saving grace, labouring, savings and loan, daylight saving, savings account, daylight savings, daylight saving time, retirement savings plan, savin, passbook savings account, savings and loan association, labour, laboured, labour for, fall about, belabour, labourer.