Random good picture Not show
1. The Georgian forces defended the capital but were finally obliged to concede.
2. She decided to bid for a Georgian dressing table.
3. Through the trees we could see a beautiful Georgian country house.
4. The President has offered his sympathy to the Georgian people.
5. The Georgian leader said in a radio address that he still favoured dialogue between the opposing sides.
6. The Georgian, aged 19, is not one of the game's big hitters.
7. Laugharne is a picturesque blend of genteel georgian houses and tiny cottages.
8. As they smash up neat Georgian barracks, the Russians curse their own poverty and hail their victory in the same breath.
9. Georgian people have changed their lifestyle and sheep are no longer widespread.
10. As the Abkhazian military closed in, the Georgian population of Gagra fled en masse, fearing reprisals by the invading army.
11. Georgian President Rochelle Wade Naze then take a slightly lower level than this to be bullet-proof Mercedes Benz cars, even in the case of two rockets still be alive.
12. Later, in Georgian England, a new standard was established for dollhouse construction.
13. Within the grounds a Georgian mansion, an Elizabethan dairy and the tower of a medieval manor.
14. Battered pine floors slanted down to a Georgian window.
15. Unfortunately this type is practically lost in Georgian Republic.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Witnesses say Russian troops remain entrenched deep in Georgian territory, away from the Abkhazian and South Ossetian borders, and that they still surround the key city of Gori.
17. Georgian policemen detain refugees from South Ossetia outside the parliament building in central Tbilisi , Georgia's capital.
18. No Georgian wanted trouble with the negroes and they tried to avoid trouble.
19. A characteristic English Mixture, developed from mellow Georgian Virginias, Black Cavendish, Mexican Burley 's and Cyprian Latakia, a classic. Mild to medium strength.
20. This home is a mingling of architectural styles — part Georgian in its boxy, symmetrical layout and part Beaux Arts in its ornate millwork and arched windows.
21. Jacques de Vitry and English traveler, Sir John Mandeville, stated that Georgians are called Georgian because they especially revere and worship Saint George.
22. One of the most striking dances, "Samaia", is a choreographic interpretation of a famous eleventh century Georgian mural painting. A particularly dramatic dance is the dagger dance.
23. In longevity news, the spotlight frequently passes from one group to another: Georgian yogurt eaters, Japanese pensioners, the Pennsylvania Dutch.
24. When the shooting stopped in 1993, Abkhaz forces had pushed out the Georgian military and declared Abkhazia a sovereign country.
25. Anti - government protesters and police have clashed in the Georgian capital , Tbilisi , amid rising national tensions.
26. Last year the Belarusian president refused to recognise the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, the two breakaway Georgian territories over which Russia had warred with Georgia.
27. A 62-mile finger of land between Lake Huron and Georgian Bay, Ontario's Bruce Peninsula is known for its spectacular shoreline and Niagara Escarpment rock formations.
28. But the general expressed confidence that the departure of Georgian forces, which total 2,000 in Iraq, would not significantly weaken multi-national operations.
29. All of these ideas were first explored in antiquity and can be found in Roman villas, Georgian mansions, French chateaux, and in the prairie houses of Frank Lloyd Wright.
30. The Azov amphibious assault warship thought it was coming under fire from Georgian forces and radioed for permission to open fire on the "attack", reported Russia's RIA Novosti news agency.
More similar words: georgia, orgiastic, george, georgetown, georgette, by George, george ii, supergiant, george iii, george bush, george mason, george w. bush, george h.w. bush, george marshall, george eastman, george gershwin, george washington, george washington carver, forgive and forget, corgi, forging, forgive, forgiven, forgiver, geordie, forgiving, giant, forgivable, giants, pipe organ.