Random good picture Not show
1. The high-activity endocellular nuclease of Spirulina platensis is believed to be the most serious barrier to foreign gene transformation.
2. In the modern architectural environment, endocellular corridor space is one kind of corridor art assorted by its location, playing a very important role in the endocellularspace with various forms.
3. The endocellular matrix is also called cytolymph covered by cytomembrane.
4. Hyalinocytes can phagocytize the granulocytes which have expelled their granules. In hyalinocytes, ACP was found synthesized in Golgi apparatus and was involved in the endocellular digestion process.
5. From the perspective of interior design, the various forms of endocellular corridor space, is often easily ignored.
More similar words: hepatocellular, cellular, acellular, hepatocellular carcinoma, unicellular, cellularity, cellular phone, extracellular, multicellular, intercellular, intracellular, cellular system, cellular division, cellular telephone, extracellular fluid, cellular respiration, cellular organization, intercellular substance, cellulase, nitrocellulose, cellule, celluloid, cellulose, cellulite, cellulitis, cellulosic, cellulose gum, hemicellulose, cellulose fiber, methylcellulose.