Similar words: droit, adroit, adroitly, maladroit, adroitness, chondroitin, detroit, android.
Random good picture Not show
1. Contemporary artists favour a droit de suite with near unanimity, even though their work rarely finds a secondary market.
2. Droits of the criminal injured party develop from high level to low level from the beginning and improve gradually.
3. The legal nature of leasehold droits should be considered as beneficial right in rem.
4. The study about droits protection of the injured party is necessary and urgent.
5. In contemporary criminal litigation,(sentencedict.com) droits of the criminal injured party in different countries are various because of different judiciary systems.
6. Going on the premise of Privacy Protection, AIG Industrial Group of Companies have the droits to analyzing user's data-base, and use?user's data-base on business.
7. Going on the premise of Privacy Protection, AIG have the droits to analyzing user's data-base, and use user's data-base on business.
8. It is significant to focus on the injured party and its droits protection in view of criminal litigation.
9. The writer suggests reconstructing and perfecting the structure of droits protection according to existing problems in that of the criminal injured party.
10. In the company of another frigate, Pellew took on - and defeated - the Droits del' Homme , a French 74, in 1797.
More similar words: droit, adroit, adroitly, maladroit, adroitness, chondroitin, detroit, android, chondroid, cylindroid, dehydroepiandrosterone, go it, to it, doit, do it, quoit, coitus, coital, goiter, goitre, see to it, do it all, loiter, poitier, put to it, hop to it, exploit, loiterer, jump to it, go it alone.