Random good picture Not show
1. The two halves of the document did not correspond.
2. This document will form the basis for our discussion.
3. The document delineates your rights and your obligations.
4. We arranged the documents in chronological order .
5. Please hand the document in to me.
6. The spy stole secret government documents.
7. He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
8. Those documents are now in the possession of the Guardian.
9. The government has issued a new document mapping out its policies on education.
10. The tobacco companies may be guilty of contempt of court for refusing to produce the documents.
11. The document provides a general overview of the bank's policies.
12. I need to make a few changes before I print the document.
13. He documented the destruction he observed during the Cosovo War.
14. Make a file for these documents and write 'finance' on the tab.
15. I had access to a wide range of documents which corroborated the story.
16. He was not brave enough to report the loss of the documents.
17. Each party in the case is entitled to inspect the documents held by the other.
18. An extra copy of each document was supplied for onward transmission to head office.
19. That's only someone's personal opinion(sentencedict.com), and we don't have to write it into the document.
20. The document must be signed by an authorized signatory of the company.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
21. As a documenter, I earnestly study from the qualified workers for professional knowledge and safety regulations.
22. A type of documenter used for the automatic production and maintenance of charts principally flowcharts.
23. If you're a documenter, and in need of something to do, pick a suggestion and see what you can come up with!
More similar words: documented, undocumented, well documented, document clustering, document, documental, documenting, documentary, document flow, main document, document text, legal document, documentation, source document, document window, official document, document of title, documentary film, confidential document, attached document, shipping document, historical document, technical document, shipping documents, supporting document, documentary credit, documentary evidence, documentary collection, counterargument, entertainment center.