Random good picture Not show
(1) Companies could select among the various allowable depreciation methods and depreciate an asset over its ADR-expected life.
(2) This is an accelerated depreciation method.
(3) The use of science and accelerated depreciation method is a modern enterprise financial management.
(4) By far the most widely used accelerated depreciation method is called double - declining - balance method.
(5) The estimated useful lives, estimated residual values and depreciation method of the fixed assets are reviewed, and adjusted if appropriate, at each balance sheet date.
(6) A depreciation method which allows faster write - offs than the straight line method.
(7) Accounting methods, fixed assets depreciation method and inventory pricing method especial, will influence company's tax planning.
(8) Depreciation method: straight-line method.
(9) If conforming to relevant regulations, accelerated depreciation method may be adopted.
(10) For 3,5,7, and 10 year classes, the relevant depreciation method is the 200% declining balance method.
(11) One example of an accelerated depreciation method is the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System ( MACRS ).
(12) This article deals with the rationality of the accelerated depreciation method.
(13) Accounting mode for price changing use with stock floating price(http://sentencedict.com/depreciation method.html), and use with accelerating depreciation method in respect of last-in first-out method and economic life.
(14) If any change is made to the useful life, expected net salvage value or the depreciation method of a fixed asset, it shall be regarded as a change of the accounting estimates.
(15) For 15 and 20 year property, the appropriate method is the 150% declining balance method switching to the Straight-Line Depreciation method when it will yield a larger allowance.
(16) Considering from the two aspects on tax incentive method and accounting depreciation method, this paper has discussed the possibility of adopting accelerated depreciation method in our country.
More similar words: depreciation, self-depreciation, depreciation rate, depreciation charge, rate of depreciation, currency depreciation, relaxation method, combination method, accumulated depreciation, correlation method, enumeration method, elimination method, decision method, identification method, classification method, depreciating, bisection method, production method, substitution method, decomposition method, depreciate, appreciation, capital appreciation, currency appreciation, depreciable, deprecation, method of operation, reprecipitation, appreciative, appreciatively.