Random good picture Not show
1. As noted elsewhere, it is the relevant supply and demand elasticities that matter.
2. The equilibrium strategies of different models under various demand elasticity are also analyzed.
3. It gives examples to analyze the change of demand elasticity has an influence over the sales volume of products and reaches a conclusion that how the price fluctuation influences the benefit sales.
4. The influences of income level, demand elasticity and rural residents' income distribution on consumption structure of rural resident in China are analyzed based on ELES model and Panal Data model.
5. Demand elasticity has strong indicative function in industrial activities.
6. The definition and types of demand elasticity are analysed in this article and the great significance is expounded for the government policy-makers to instruct productive management.
7. The paper expounds the basic concept of demand elasticity at first and analyzes the relation between the high elasticity and the low one, the unit elasticity and gross earning.
8. Kornai Effect shows, input demand elasticity is different between enterprises with different budget constraints and soft budget constraint causes an increase in input demand.
9. This paper tries to make case study and put forward correspondent marketing strategy for China railway passenger transportation by means of demand elasticity theory.
10. It is that public goods of offering is a merchandise for lacking demand elasticity.
11. The movement directions of customization level and demand are indicated, and then the demand elasticity is discussed.
12. Followed by increasingly reinforcement effect of market mechanism on the economic daily life in our country, research on the demand elasticity of medical services accepted generally attention.
13. The firm has no exact way to judge accurately the demand elasticity for its many products.
14. The study uses the panel data of 34 industries from 1993 to 2002 to estimate the effect of China' s trade liberalization on industry labor demand elasticity.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Related to residential consumption analysis, extend linear expenditure system(ELES) is widely used in statistics analysis, and calculating the demand elasticity of various commodities.
16. The tax design of nitrogen fertilizer was discussed by utilizing the external theory and the demand elasticity theory.
17. Based on elastic demands for coexistence of economic variables, this thesis aims to study on how to apply demand elasticity to guide industrial activities, which will be of great significant.
18. On the other hand the elevation of brand credit will reduce merchandise demand elasticity and steepen the demand curve .
19. In economics texts price sensitivity is generally referred to as the " demand elasticity. "
20. It is necessary to set price for passenger transportation according to demand elasticity and cross elasticity of passenger transportation.
21. From the view of industry, the relation depends on the demand elasticity of price. When elasticity is greater, the industrial investment expenditure also increases with the firm number increase.
More similar words: elasticity of demand, elasticity, elastic demand, inelastic demand, price elasticity, elasticity of supply, plasticity, elastic, inelastic, rusticity, plasticine, domesticity, elastic modulus, scholasticism, elastic potential energy, in demand, on demand, undemanding, nelson mandela, vorticity, clastic, plastic, authenticity, plastics, plastic bag, scholastic, neoplastic, thermoplastic, plastic wrap, monasticism.