Random good picture Not show
1. Decision tables can be used as computer input.
2. As illustrated in Figure 2, decision tables are useful when specifying, analyzing, and testing complex logic.
3. Business rules - Rule sets and decision tables for simple decision making.
4. 1 Decision tables offer a simple, visual aid, and they can be applied in knowledge-based systems to perform verification processes efficiently.
5. This category includes if-then statements and decision tables.
6. Similar content as Decision Tables, but represented as a tree with branching logic.
7. The rule sets or decision tables that you define in the right pane will implement the getRate operation.
8. The concept of a template also applies to decision tables.
9. Decision tables provide compact visualizations of orthogonal conditions.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. The experiment indicates that it can find the relative minimal reduction for most decision tables.
11. To that end, I developed a Java class library during a five-day period to implement this decision tables technique with IBM Rational tools.
12. Most rule management environments have useful capabilities to manage compound rules, decision tables, and interdependent rule elements.
13. Now that you have seen the features of rule groups, rule sets, and decision tables, let's look at a scenario that you can implement using these concepts.
14. When the decision table becomes too complex, a hierarchy of new decision tables can be constructed.
15. The scope of possibility ranges from a textual description (using a rule specific language or plain English) to the use of decision tables or decision trees.
16. A rule group is a type of component implementation that logically groups rule sets and decision tables.
17. The heuristic algorithm for at tribute reduction is unified for consistent and inconsistent decision tables and an efficient algorithm for computing conditional information quantity is designed.
18. The Business Rule Group component is a collection of related business rules, which you can express as decision tables or if-then rule sets.
19. Depending on the size of the repository (number of rules and decision tables, number of BOM classes and members), this build operation can be costly.
20. WebSphere Integration Developer provides a business rules editor that allows the specification of business rules in rule sets and decision tables.
21. Deterministic decisions where rules can be described in "if then" constructs, decision tables or decision trees.
22. It is easy to consider new combinations of input data and to extend the test suite coverage, adding new conditions in the decision tables.
More similar words: decision tree, decision, indecision, make a decision, group decision, decision-maker, final decision, decision maker, come to a decision, decision making, decision-making, decision support, binary decision, optimal decision, logical decision, majority decision, judicial decision, decision boundary, decision analysis, business decision, economic decisions, financial decision, decision-making model, management decisions, decision support system, decision-making process, precision, imprecision, file allocation table, high-precision.