Random good picture Not show
1. A study on the karyotype analysis of Cryptomeria fortunei Hooibrenk (Taxodiaceae).
2. The effect of repeated planting Cryptomeria fortunei on soil fertility, the difference of root zone and bulk soil fertility, and soil fertility characters in different site types were all made.
3. Sussman's first subject was the Jomon Sugi, a Cryptomeria tree on Yakushima Island, Japan.
4. In this study, the essential oils of Cryptomeria japonica were selected to evaluate its effect of repellent and death against silverfish.
5. Therefore, we may describe the growth pattern in Cryptomeria as clinal variation, while localized random variation may be more suitable to define the China fir provenance growth.
6. Regression analysis shows that growth of Cryptomeria, but not of China fir, can be predicted by the latitude and longitude of the provenance.
7. According to vegetation analysis, acid deposition might do harm to fir and cryptomeria, both of which are acid sensitive.
8. Dendrolimus houi Lajonquiere is a serious pest of the Cryptomeria (Cryptomeria fortunei Hooibrenk) in Fujian Province.
9. The climate comfort degree in Phoebe sheareri community and Cryptomeria fortunei community were much higher than that of Phyllostachys edulis community.
10. And the bioassay showed they all have the function of restraining seed germination of Cryptomeria fortunei.
11. The stand density control diagram is prepared with the sample plot materials of Cryptomeria fortunei plantations in eastern Fujian areas, the precision meets the demands.
12. Taking age, site index and competition index as arguments, the single tree volume growth model is established for Cryptomeria fortunei plantation in this paper.
13. Mainly using pinus armandii franch, winter cherry blossom and cryptomeria fortunei, photinia serrulata these two garden plant landscaping modes could be used in road protective greenbelt.
14. Forest of Cuptessus funebris, Forest of Cunningghamia lanceolata, Forest of Cryptomeria fortunei, Forest of Quercus acutissima, Forest of Pinus massoniana, Cunningghamia lanceolata, have similar laws.
15. A silviculture study on large scale improvements of a man-made cryptomeria (Cryptomeria japonica) forest was done to establish a multi-storied plantation.
16. When you enter the gate of Guizhou Botanical Garden, two rows of tall Cryptomeria fortunei as a cordial host welcome honored guests.
17. Before flowering phase, the proportion of stems was significantly higher than that of other modules in the Cryptomeria fortunei H. forest population.
18. The influence of thinning on soil fertilities in artificial forests of Cunning hamia lanceolata, Pinus massoniana, Fokienia hodginsii, Cryptomeria fortunei and Schima superba were studied.
19. Here they would pay their respects to the gods before embarking on a 12-mile walk that began in the shade of towering cryptomeria trees and on a path lined by stone lanterns.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
20. A silviculture study on large scale improvements a man - made cryptomeria a multi - storied plantation.
21. Aimed to provide a theoretical basis for reasonable arrangement of Cryptomeria japonica the relationships between the growth of the tree and the rock soils were studied.
More similar words: crypto, encryptor, cryptology, cryptogram, cryptologic, cryptogenic, cryptograph, cryptorchism, Cryptococcus, cryptography, cryptographer, cryptographic, cryptococcosis, cryptorchidism, cryptographically, crypt-, crypt, decrypt, encrypt, cryptic, krypton, cryptical, tryptophan, decryption, cryptically, encryption, unencrypted, cryptanalysis, tautomerism, data encryption.