Random good picture Not show
1. Also for thickness verification and couplant monitoring.
2. This will apply more couplant in front of the wheel with less overspray.
3. Using function group B1, the couplant binds catalyst or carrier of catalyst; and using function group B2 the couplant binds ion macromolecules of proton conduction.
4. A couplant is needed for a test on stainless steel welds. Numerous Couplant are available. Which should be chosen?
5. Refractive index of the couplant plays an important role for obtaining high light output.
6. In step (2), the couplant uses a function group B1 to bond to catalyst[sentencedict .com], and uses a function group B2 to bind to high molecular fluoride.
7. Discussed the couplant, solubilizer, process and other factors which affect the performance of glass fiber PP.
8. After ultrasonic examination, the post cleaning shall be done for removing the couplant on the examined area, if it is required.
9. According to the experiences in ultrasonic wood defects detection, this paper analyzed and summarized the transducer's diameter, frequency and couplant used in wood ultrasonic detection.
10. The result shows that lignin power has the same action as silane couplant KH-590 and the lignin waste liquid contented sulfur is still a good aid in rubber.
11. Probe configurations for circumferential, longitudinal and mid wall defects. Also for thickness verification and couplant monitoring.
12. Usually, there is a tank filled with mixture of water and alcohol, employed as couplant on the ultrasonic rail detect car.
13. The invention discloses a composition for raising use ratio of catalyst for fuel cell. The composition includes catalyst, ion macromolecules of proton conduction, and couplant.
More similar words: couplet, couple, coupled, coupler, couple on, in couples, coupling, couple up, decouple, uncouple, a couple of, uncoupled, uncoupler, thermocouple, uncoupling, decoupling, power couple, heroic couplet, photocoupler, mode coupling, fluid coupling, coupled system, shaft coupling, tight coupling, be coupled with, close coupling, married couple, intercoupling, coupling device, complex coupling.