Random good picture Not show
1. The computer stores data in a buffer until the printer can accept it.
2. The computer stores the information in its memory automatically.
3. The user inputs the data, and the computer stores it in its memory.
4. We started at a local computer store, a big discounter like CompUSA but with another name.
5. They will be sold at electronics and computer stores as well as at toy retailers, such as Toys R Us.
6. Computers store the names of people who have done wrong.
7. A variety of area computer stores specialize in refitting older computers with new components.
8. Investigators have said the crime scene outside Scuttons' computer store produced little usable evidence.
9. Ever see some one walk into a computer store, grab a floor model and make a break for it?
10. We are looking to build a virtual computer store.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
11. The computer store is around the corner. A.
12. Mr. just from a computer store to buy computer.
13. Is there a computer store near here?
14. How does a computer store and transport all these bits?
15. So I stopped by the computer store to give it a test run.
16. To understand about pointers, we must know how computer store variable and its value.
17. Silent fans from a local computer store can fix this problem.
18. This is the new computer store which I saw the other day.
19. On the door of a computer store: Out for a quick byte.
20. Only commercial software, which users usually purchase from catalogs and computer stores(sentencedict.com), can not be distributed or copied.
21. Lower prices, while good for consumers, cut deeply into the earnings of the computer stores.
22. The true childhood home is roughly where the shuttered computer store stands, though the town has yet to acknowledge the mistake.
23. Mr. Lin: Can I borrow book minute? I want to find a computer store.
More similar words: computer storage, computer system, computer screen, computer software, personal computer, computer science, computer operator, computer monitor, computer security, computer scientist, computer simulation, computer, computerize, supercomputer, computerise, computer terminal, computer code, home computer, computer word, computerized, computer room, computer game, computer file, computerised, computer mouse, minicomputer, trip computer, computer power, APPLE computer, computer field.