Random good picture Not show
1. He sat for a moment chewing the cud before he spoke.
2. All around me camels sat peacefully chewing the cud.
3. After chewing the cud for a minute or two, they continue the fight.
4. It is as much a pattern of their inner being as is tail-wagging or chewing the cud.
5. After retirement, he has enough time to chew the cud of his past.
6. I will no longer chew the cud of misfortune that Fate ekes out to us.
7. We needed a few more meetings to chew the cud on some tough decisions.
8. A bout of feeding early in the morning is followed by a lie down during which they chew the cud.
9. There are some social status at the present time, such as being abandoned , living alone etc. This will make us to chew the cud.
10. The hens perched themselves on the window-sills, the pigeons fluttered up to the rafters, the sheep and cows lay down behind the pigs and began to chew the cud.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. Every animal that has a split hoof not completely divided or that does not chew the cud is unclean for you; whoever touches the carcass of any of them will be unclean.
12. And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.
13. We also, in Leviticus 11, meat dietary laws ; that are governed by criteria such as cud chewing and having a split hoof; you can only eat animals that chew the cud and have a split hoof.
14. In the old days, many baseball pitchers liked to chew the cud on the mound.
15. The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud.
More similar words: blow the whistle, chew, off the cuff, chew out, check, chewable, check up, check in, check out, checkout, checking, hold in check, checkpoint, skeleton in the cupboard, cuddly, cuddle, newton, isaac newton, with a view to, growth, now that, hawthorn, upgrowth, hew, draw the line, below the mark, undergrowth, all the way, nephew, by the way.