Random good picture Not show
1. Charolais cattle do not like rain or too much cold. They are not hardy animals.
2. In the major terminal breeds, the Charolais fares worst with up to 17.3 percent of difficult calvings in some herds.
3. Charolais have demonstrated growth ability, efficient feedlot gains and in carcass cut-out values.
4. Charolais, Poll Dorset and Suffolk spend shorter time for taking feed, but need longer for rumination.
5. Seven cattle breeds , including Simmental, Charolais, Limousin , Angus, Jinnan, Qinchuan, Luxi, were used as experimental population.
6. Charolais cattle to large size, growth speed, lean meat, and high feed conversion rate of the civilized world.
7. There are now Charolais cattle being bred black and red in colour.
8. Charolais are medium to large framed beef cattle with a very deep and broad body.
9. The 400-500k bullocks sold to ￡820 and ￡167.44 per 100k for a 430k Charolais selling at ￡720.
10. It was only after the second world war that Charolais made its appearance in other parts of the world.
11. From there we could look across the meadows of creamy Charolais cattle to the wild sea beyond.
12. In 1970s , specialized beef cattle breeds such as Angus, Limousin, Charolais, Simmental were introduced to crossbreed the Mongolian cattle.sentencedict.com/charolais.html
13. Their life has its own favorite targets, so the joy of living and dead Wuhan, which is Leimi and Charolais philosophy of life, people can live on this trip, this is what I dreamed of.
14. The body weights and body sizes of positive and inverse backcross progeny of Charolais and Nangyang yellow cattle and Nangyang yellow cattle were compared.
15. Eight microsatellite loci were associated to beef performance traits of Jinnan, Qinchuan, Charolais, Limousin.
More similar words: beaujolais, Harold, charon, saccharomyces, control chart, blepharochalasis, saccharomyces cerevisiae, control characteristic, palais, calais, malaise, rabelais, complaisant, complaisance, laissez faire, marseillaise, laissez-faire, adlai stevenson, polaroid, parol, carol, charlie chaplin, parole, fool around, chaise, parolee, carolus, carolina, one-year-old, two year old.