Random good picture Not show
1. Discussed the CGM based on finite element program generator(FEPG), the laser welding problems is simulated on it, and reached some ideal simulation results.
2. CGM was a by-product in a wet corn starch plant, which was suitable for preparation of high Fischer ratio oligopeptides for its high branched chain amino acids content.
3. Corn Gluten Meal ( CGM ) is a by - product of a corn starch plant.
4. Corn gluten meal(CGM), a co-product of corn wet milling, is available widely. Because of its low price, it can be refined to enhance its value.
5. CMA CGM has agreed to charter vessels owned by the merged company for between five and 15 years.
6. Corn gluten meal (CGM), a co-product of corn wet milling, is available widely. Because of its tow price, it can be refined to enhance its value.
7. The graphics developed by this effort comply with MIL-D-28003, the CALS Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM) standard.
8. France's CMA CGM, the world's third-largest container shipping line, is to take its first step on to public equity markets by merging its Global Ship Lease arm with a listed shell company.
9. Computer Graphic Model(CGM) was realized on personal computer for the purpose of river water pollution simulating and planning.
10. A new CGM fast-aid repair material was developed by changing the kind of cement and adding hardening accelerator based on the CGM High Strength Non-Shrinkage Grouting Material.
11. During whole trial period, calf performance inSPC + CGM group was higher than that in milk group.
12. It is significant to make full use of corn gluten meal(CGM)with enzymolysis in that it contributes to produce biological active products with full nutrition, easy absorption and high added value.
13. Corn gluten meal ( CGM ) is difficult to dissolve in water.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
14. It can be a bitmap ( PCX, BMP, TIFF ) or a vector graphic ( CGM, WMF ).
15. The merged company has said it plans to charter vessels to other container lines as well as CMA CGM.
16. This paper reports preparation process of high Fischer ratio oligopeptides from corn gluten meal ( CGM ) by subtilisin and carboxypeptidase from Aspergillus oryzae in brief.
17. Two generalization models are created , the names are called " CDTNGM " and " CGM ".