Random good picture Not show
1. The carbene also reacts with alcohols.
2. Also disclosed are methods of making the carbene compounds.
3. The basic state of carbene is singlet or triplet.
4. Carbene and silylene are two kinds of reactive activity intermediates which belong to carbide and silicide separately, but they are quite similar.
5. Because N-heterocyclic carbene has very high activity of reaction, it can react with all elements in periodical table.
6. Since the first stable N-Heterocyclic carbene is found, there are many work done on exploring its basic chemical properties and catalysis application, in particularly the homogeneous reaction.
7. N-heterocyclic carbene metal complexes have catalytic activities for many organic reactions, and they are a type of catalyst with potential value.
8. This paper presents the commonness and difference of carbene and silylene by their structures, Preparative methods and chemical properties.
9. The comparison of two channels of the reaction of singlet carbene with ozone indicates that channel 2 is not only strongly spontaneous but also easy to take place kinetically.
10. The PET-recycling catalyst, a type of molecule called a carbene, was inspired by vitamin B1, says Stanford chemistry professor Robert Waymouth.
11. Recent advances in hydroformylation of olefin catalyzed by metal-N-heterocyclic carbene (NHC) complexes especially Rh-NHC complex were reviewed on with an intention to promote relevant research.
12. New , sterically demanding 1, 3 - dialkylimidazolinium salts used as N - heterocyclic carbene precursors were synthesized and characterized.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Ring closing metathesis (RCM) of dienes to cycloalkene provides an important tool for C-C double bond formation catalyzed by metal carbene.
14. So, the cyclopropane product comes from nickel carbenoids and chromium carbene.
15. Rei Kinjo and colleagues at UCR stabilized one of these compounds by adding a carbene, which donated some more electrons.
16. Our calculations demonstrate that the mechanism of Rh ( II ) carbene O - H insertion is complicated.
17. After extending the cleaving-redeformation model for estimating the bond energies, a method for estimating the enthalpy changes of forming carbene has been put forward.
More similar words: carbendazim, carbenoxolone, carbenicillin, sorbent, verbena, barber, garbed, barbed, barbel, barbell, barbeque, tarbell, absorbent, adsorbent, barbette, barberry, barbecue, absorbency, polar bear, barbering, sugar-beet, sugar beet, radar beam, barbecued, sugarbeet, non-absorbent, verbenaceae, barbershop, barbecuing, barbed wire.