Random good picture Not show
1. Artaxerxes, king of kings, unto Ezra the priest, a scribe of the law of the God of heaven, perfect peace, and at such a time.
2. At a later stage of his reign, Artaxerxes II was forced to invade the country of the Cadusians again.
3. An Artaxerxes III, covered with blood, flourishes dimly for a time.
4. And they finished building according to the command of the God of Israel and according to the decree of Cyrus and Darius and Artaxerxes the king of Persia.
5. The man of prayer and Cup bearer to the King Artaxerxes.
6. These are now the chief of their fathers, and this is the genealogy of them that went up with me from Babylon, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king.
7. Now this is the copy of the letter that the king Artaxerxes gave unto Ezra the priest, the scribe, even a scribe of the words of the commandments of the LORD, and of his statutes to Israel.
8. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
9. And there went up some of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. God had providentially placed Nehemiah in an influential and sensitive position as the cup- bearer of Artaxerxes, the king of Persia.
11. And this is the copy of the letter of the edict, which king Artaxerxes gave to Esdras the priest, the scribe instructed in the words and commandments of the Lord, and his ceremonies in Israel.
12. And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that wine was before him: and I took up the wine, and gave it unto the king.
13. Now these are the chiefs of families, and the genealogy of them, who came up with me from Babylon in the reign of Artaxerxes the king.
14. For Israel, this "one who sees" was Nehemiah. Filled with sorrow over the broken and neglected state of his homeland, he asked King Artaxerxes for permission to return (Nehemiah 2:5).
15. Filled with sorrow over the broken and neglected state of his homeland, he asked King Artaxerxes for permission to return (Nehemiah 2:5).
More similar words: taxes on income, payroll taxes, taxes withheld, exempt from taxes, inheritance taxes, syntax error, axes, thoraxes, prophylaxes, hoaxer, relaxer, untaxed, tax-exempt, tax evasion, tax exemption, surtax, overtax, after tax, aftertax, turnover tax, transfer tax, after-tax income, profit after tax, capital transfer tax, charta, tartan, sparta, quartan, jakarta, cartage.