Random good picture Not show
1. Lycoris Herb have rich landscaping application value for their ornamental characteristics of flowers.
2. The Lycoris plants were excellent materials with the characteristics of abundant species and wide adaptability in landscape application.
3. In Japan the colorful blooming of Lycoris flowers peaks around the period of the autumn equinox, so the plant is named equinox flower.
4. The Shorttube Lycoris spread unendingly. Day by day they grow more and more densely and sadly.
5. In order to improve the efficiency of Lycoris cutting propagation , the effects of indole butyric acid and different culture media on Lycoris cutting propagation was studied .
6. Lycoris radiate is worthy of develpment of resource and has great value of utilization.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The plant of Lycoris radiate. Herb is a novel starchy feedstock that contains various alkaloids and polysaccharide.
8. The development of secretory structures in leaf of Lycoris chinensis was studied.
9. Study on Purification, Characterization and Conformation of Lycoris Radiata Agglutinin 2. Molecular Cloning and Analyzing of Agglutinin from Amaryllis Vittata and Zephyranthes Grandiflora.
10. The results indicated that most genes in the genus of Lycoris were low or moderate expression abundance genes.
11. Prior to this work, there has been no report on localization of any gene via FISH in the Lycoris genus.
12. BLAST search showed that 74.9% (983/1312) and 78.1% (1413/1810) effecive ESTs had homologues in GenBank of wild leaf and mutant leaf of Lycoris aurea respectively.
13. This paper discussed the practicability of bio-refinery the plant of Lycoris radiate. Herb comprehensively.
14. Lycorine is a kind of alkaloid constituent which is highly-contained in plant medicine Lycoris radiata .
15. The results of the experiment show that the chemical constituents of wild Lycoris radiata and its cultivated tissues are basically same.
16. The application of chromosome C_band in karyotype evolution and origin of polyploids of Lycoris herd was also discussed.
17. The Robertsonian change plays a key role in karyotype evolution of Lycoris.
18. This paper discussed the practicability of bio-refinery the plant of Lycoris radiate.
19. The most closely related sequence in the database was Lycoris mild mottle virus with 72.8% nucleotide identity in their coat proteins.
20. Studies were made on the vegetative propagation coefficient and cormels biological characters using eighth-excision in different development phase of Lycoris radiate.
More similar words: politically correct, glycosaminoglycan, tinea corporis, glycol, glycolic, lycopene, glycogen, glycoside, glycolytic, glycosuria, family court, lycopodium, glycolipid, glycolysis, mollycoddle, glycoprotein, holy communion, assembly code, glycogenesis, glycopeptide, glycolic acid, orinoco river, brightly-coloured, brightly-colored, daily consumption, thioglycolic acid, disorderly conduct, anaerobic glycolysis, candy corn, body core.