Random good picture Not show
1. Full - bore Micro resistivity Scanner Imager (FMI) is one of the most advanced image logging techniques of Schlumberger.
2. The well log responses of the FMI obtained in the carbonate reservoir was analyzed the various applications of the FMI log data.
3. Fullbore Microscan Imager (FMI) is one of the most advanced logging methods and made by Schlumberger Company.
4. FFMI and FMI are valuable surveillance indices for weight management in obese children.
5. At present[sentencedict.com], petrophysical property and FMI are two aspects which have been researched incompletely for the identification methods of vulcanite lithology.
6. Formation microscanner images (FMI) can show directly subtle changes of sidewall formation and provide abundant formations information.
7. High resolution borehole micro resistivity image logs (FMI) were used to investigate the origin of fracture structures, with Tarim basin in northwest China as an example.
8. With the emerge of image logging, especially micro-resistivity image logging(FMI), near borehole geological conditions will be evaluated quantitatively and directly.
9. Our work suggested that FMI and DSI log and general log data are useful in the analysis of the effectiveness of reservoirs in Yingshan formation and Yijianfang formation in Tahe Oilfield.
10. ABSTRACT:Objective To study the relationship of inspiratory capacity (IC) with body mass index (BMI), fat free mass index( FFMI), and fat mass index(FMI)in adults with normal lung function.
11. Although the well logging data of FMI are efficient in the fractured porosity evaluation, its cost is high and so its application is limited.
12. FMI has got good geologic effect since being put on the market and has become the most widely used image logging method.sentencedict.com/FMI.html
13. On the statistical method, the quantitative relationships among fracture parameters and the FMI data are established.
14. Combined with the application of new well logging technology such as FMI, CMR, interpretation model of the reservoir was set up by using various analyzing methods.
15. Test results show that the method has good division effect and noise suppression effect on FMI image.
16. The BP neural network based reservoir model provides the same result as that of FMI and core analysis.
17. We studied gas and water discrimination problem in carbonate reservoir with dipole shear wave FMI log in northeastern Sichuan.
18. Firstly, the volcanics and shaly sand were separated with FMI static images and conventional logging data.
19. Study indicates that high dip dissolution fracture is presented with lower apparent dip and high true dip in FMI data.
20. It also points out that IP is the bond of fixed network and mobile network, and analyzes the way toward FMI and related issues.