Random good picture Not show
1. The Blues wing-back is currently in talks with the club and dearly wants to extend his stay in East Anglia.
2. He was sitting in the wingback chair by the fireplace.
3. Lazio wingback Luciano Zauri is about to move to Fiorentina; a meeting between the player and the tuscan club is expected in the next hours and the negotiation could be carried out tomorrow morning.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. Lazio are looking for a right wingback and the new target could be 21 year old Pablo Caballero , previously tracked by Napoli and Siena and valued around two million Euros.
5. Gorgeous Wingback style Captain's Chairs with English style tufting.
6. We want to find an excellent wingback.
7. The Portugese wingback arrives from Roma to the Apulian team on loan.
8. They took formal portraits of the two leaders side by side in wingback chairs, smiling again.
9. Playing without fixed wing positions, all the specific areas on the wings will be the responsibility of an attacker, a midfielder or a wingback.
10. According to MilanNews, AC Milan, who are seeking a wingback, in addition to Barcelona 23 year old Martin Caceres, are tracking Udinese 22 year old Mauricio Isla.
11. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, after trying to obtain from Real Madrid 22 year old wingback Marcelo, AC Milan could swoop on Tottenham 21 year old Gareth Bale.
12. The Italian club are seeking a right fullback, but, if they would sign the young Welsh, they could move left wingback Luca Antonini to the right.
More similar words: coming back, bring back, spring back, dating back, hang back, sewing basket, backswing, hogback, dingbat, wedding band, bowling ball, sleeping bag, shopping bag, issuing bank, punching bag, advising bank, remitting bank, shopping basket, spring balance, travelling bag, opening balance, outstanding balance, win back, backpacking, backtracking, wingbeat, rowing boat, drawing board, back to back, back-to-back.