Random good picture Not show
1. The group was characterized as being well-educated and liberal.
2. Many of the immigrants are well-educated.
3. In fact, well-educated, multilingual women from many different countries worked as international stewardesses.
4. Between 2000 and 2015, well-educated, well-off Californians had more to bring them together than to divide them.
5. In life, Christopher Jabelman had been an urbane, well-educated man who was drinking his way to oblivion.
6. These presupposed not only honest and well-educated people, but an administrative hierarchy, managers, and a system of checks.
7. I come from a well-educated family.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. That is our vision of a well-educated Britain.
9. Everyone at the party was sophisticated and well-educated.
10. These are very well-educated professional women in Fog Bank who felt insecure about investing.
11. The congregation was mostly young, unmarried, well-educated and upwardly mobile.
12. The most needy include well-educated refugees who are older than 55 and have arrived here in the past decade.
13. Work inhibition clearly exists among students from well-educated families.
14. Become well-educated through self-study.
15. The company also could shape a well-educated, flexible pool of employment candidates who could hit the ground running.
16. The couple were well-educated and well-connected members of an elite social class.
17. These futuristic service industries need both a well-educated workforce and good public infrastructure.
18. Most of their customers are well-educated.
19. By day, this urbane[sentencedict.com], well-educated man mastered complex problems in a high-tech consulting firm.
20. Healthy, well-educated children were essential to sustaining a robust economy.
21. The parents were both well-educated and kept abreast of good parenting practices.
22. There are two basic ingredients: battalions of well-educated and strongly motivated inventors, and a patent system that ensures companies can earn a return on their investments.
23. The key to a successful modern economy is a well-educated and motivated workforce.
24. The second step is to redesign the school system so that it produces a well-educated population.
25. Well-educated men and women are marrying each other, and these well-educated wives are carrying on working.
26. It's fair to say that most of our customers are well-educated.
27. Successful people are not always highly educated, but their behaviors and actions tell that they are well-educated. Dr T.P.Chia
28. As a result, Jesuit parishes are frequently magnets for well-educated and affluent Catholics who might otherwise worship in diocesan churches.
29. The school ethos was mainly concerned with turning out well-educated, potential wives of professional able-bodied men.
30. "Yes, I think so, because I know how thoughtful you are and how well-educated you are, " she says.
More similar words: educated, swelled, educate, physical education, educator, education, coeducation, educational, dweller, cancelled, compelled, travelled, untrammelled, located, truncated, dedicated, implicated, vindicated, complicated, fabricated, confiscated, intoxicated, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, educable, well, swell, dwell, as well.