Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. His clothes were covered with dirt.
3. His clothes were covered in dirt.
4. He showered quickly, rinsing away the dirt of the journey.
5. The windows were encrusted with dirt.
6. The worker quickly cleared away the dirt that was choking up the chimney.
7. Filter out all the dirt before using the water.
8. His coat was covered with dirt.
9. The road petered out into a dirt track.
10. Dirt bike trails crisscrossed the grassy furrows.
11. She brushed the loose dirt off her coat.
12. Wheels leave grooves in a dirt road.
13. Do you think the dirt will soak out?
14. Why are you groveling in the dirt? Have you lost something?
15. Alarmed at the first sound,(sentencedict.com) we hit the dirt.
16. Dirt and disease are adverse to the best growth of children.
17. Bull-dozers piled up huge mounds of dirt.
18. Dirt must not be allowed to accumulate.
19. There is some dirt on your nose.
20. I can't get the dirt out of the carpet; it's been ground in.
21. You should have seen the dirt on that car!
22. His clothes are begrimed with oil and dirt.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. This metal net filters out the dirt.
24. Break up these large lumps of dirt.
25. The road leading to the farm was little more than a dirt track .
26. There is something wrong with the pump. It must have been clogged up with dirt again.
27. The freight truck caused a cloud of dust as it went down the dirt road.
28. The problem with white is that it soon shows the dirt.
29. This new kitchen cleaner is formulated to cut through grease and dirt.
30. After their work on the car their hands were besmeared with dirt.