Random good picture Not show
1. Protecting the environment is every man's responsibility.
2. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
3. We can't overbuild a natural environment area.
4. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
5. Are we doing enough to protect the environment?
6. The care of the environment is of prime importance.
7. Quite rightly, the environment is of great concern.
8. Cars are useful, but their impact on the environment is another matter altogether.
9. The environment is a popular topic these days.
10. The acid rain is threatening world environment.
11. It would be better for the environment if more people used bikes rather than cars.
12. Such a noisy environment was not conducive to a good night's sleep.
13. It was interesting to be in a different environment.
14. The school aims to educate children in a caring environment.
15. Lack of discipline at home meant that many pupils found it difficult to settle in to the ordered environment of the school.
16. Certain chemicals have been banned because of their damaging effect on the environment.
17. Not to protest is to connive at the destruction of the environment.
18. The trust, which has 2.3 million members, has been characterised as a sleeping giant of the environment movement.
19. They assimilated their customs and behavior to the new environment.
20. There is little assessment of the damage to the natural environment.
21. It is really hard for Jim to adapt to the new environment.
22. In 1970(sentencedict.com), a federal agency was created to coordinate governmental action to protect environment.
23. Cold-blooded animals depend on the temperature of their immediate environment.
24. The toad had changed its colour to blend in with its new environment.
25. If we continue to deplete the Earth's natural resources, we will cause serious damage to the environment.
26. Pupils in our schools are taught in a safe, secure environment.
27. The radiation leak has had a disastrous effect on/upon the environment.
28. Some of these chemicals are very damaging to the environment.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. She became Secretary of State for Education after spending three years as Environment Secretary.
30. A dangerous amount of radioactivity was released into the environment last month.
More similar words: environmental, environmental protection, entertainment, government, assignment, envious, irony, envision, ironically, commencement, amendment, sentiment, mental, mentor, comment, moment, segment, raiment, element, payment, mention, mentally, ailment, monument, momentum, fragment, movement, comment on, amusement, shipment.