Random good picture Not show
(1) You will never enjoy the world aright, till he sea itself floweth in your vein, till you are clothed with the heavens, and crowned with the stars.
(2) The vein at his temple throbbed angrily.
(3) The function of the veins is to carry blood to the heart.
(4) A blue vein throbbed in his forehead.
(5) He could have died after developing deep vein thrombosis during a flight to Sydney.
(6) The nurse was having trouble finding a vein in his arm.
(7) She has written her description of him in a mildly humorous vein.
(8) The doctor injected glucose into his patient's veins.
(9) She felt the blood racing through her veins as they kissed.
(10) A thin, veined hand lay on the coverlet.
(11) I doubt if I have a single drop of aristocratic blood in my veins.
(12) She has pure gypsy blood in her veins.
(13) The girl is not in the vein for singing today.
(14) I could see the veins in his neck pulsating.
(15) Surgical waiting lists were reduced by the simple expedient of striking off all patients awaiting varicose vein operations.
(16) Royal blood ran in his veins.
(17) The exercise sent the blood pulsing through his veins.
(18) The team have hit a rich vein of form recently.
(19) I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins.
(20) I felt a pleasant glow in all my veins from the wine.
(21) Combining function and style(Sentencedict.com ), the veining and coloration run though the entire depth of each Mystera product for easy maintenance and durability.
(22) Research has believed that veining in admission and exhaust passage of diesel engine cylinder head may mainly be caused by crack of sand core occurring in high temperature phase change expansion.
(23) Chartreuse, longifolia, tends to spoon, thin, deep veining, crinkled , rough, long hairs.
(24) It is also helpful to reduce the veining defects using enhanced colloidal silica.
(25) Veining defects have been effectively prevented and eliminated by improvement on gating system, especially by special additive to core sand and sinter coating on surface of sand core.
(26) Like you are doing something about your veining, white skin?
(27) Studies of cement sequences must pay particular attention to veining phases.
(28) Its very strong and linear grain marking makes excellent leaf veining.
(29) Beneath her flat furry belly the big shallow stones had the marble veining of agate.
(30) In other words, as a result of sexual, cultural and ethnic complexities veining the adventurous feminist media work, films cannot any longer be remote from feminism.
More similar words: rein in, dining, lining, pining, mining, fining, coining, shining, whining, joining, gaining, raining, brining, ruining, defining, combining, inclining, staining, refining, repining, chaining, training, draining, adjoining, retaining, remaining, machining, obtaining, straining, reclining.