(1) There was a treble knock at the door.
(2) When her knock elicited no response , she opened the door and peeped in.
(3) Tell the servant to knock me up at five o'clock.
(4) I asked my father to knock me up at six o'clock.
(5) Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.
(6) I don't knock off until six.
(7) It sounds as though there is a knock at the door.
(8) Knock on the door before you enter.
(9) The builders can knock through to make one large room upstairs.
(10) They were interrupted by a knock at the door.
(11) If you knock the ball with your hand in football, you will suffer a penalty.
(12) Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you, but I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales.
(13) Try not to knock that vase over.
(14) She hurried to answer the knock at the door.
(15) Can you knock this nail into the wood?
(16) The racoons knock over the rubbish bins in search of food, and strew the contents all over the ground.
(17) The players have a couple of minutes to knock up before the match starts.
(18) When he heard the knock, he ceased writing.
(19) Please have the civility to knock before you enter next time.
(20) His dad would beat/knock/kick the shit out of him if he disobeyed.
(21) Just then there was a knock at the door.
(22) Did I hear a knock at the door?
(23) I'm sorry to have to knock you up in the middle of the night.
(24) You will never have a quiet world until you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
(25) If you don't tell me where you got that money, I'll knock the living daylights out of you!
(26) He diagnosed the trouble that caused the engine to knock. Sentencedict.com
(27) To get the plant out of the pot, turn it upside down and give it a gentle knock.
(28) It took a whole day of hard effort to knock down the wall.
(29) If you two boys don't stop quarrelling immediately, I'll knock your heads together.
(30) It won't take me more than five minutes to knock a snack together.