1) I have been amazed at the universality of all of our experiences, whatever our origins, sex or age.
2) The universality of social representations is also expressed when theorists draw general implications for the discipline of social psychology.
3) This concrete universal unites universality and particularity and asserts the primacy of experience.
4) The claim of universality of his theory is speculation by others. and adult education.
5) This system has universality, expedience to use, and expansibility in practice.
6) These measures will be conducive to enhancing the universality of the Convention and the future Pro tocol.
7) Aesthetic education can influence man because of its universality and unconventionality .
8) For the purpose of improving the universality, flexibility, reusability and interoperability of the TSCCS,[http://sentencedict.com/universality.html] a design framework of the HLA-based TSCCS is brought out.
9) The severity, universality, complexity of peasant burden overweight, is to determined fundamentally that solving peasant burden overweight needs long period of time and arduousness of problem.
10) Its criteria should have universality, inheritableness, practicability, factuality, common people's characters, innovativeness, eternalness and sacredness .
11) A vast universality of soul, an intense unity with all, is the base and fixed condition of the supramental consciousness and spiritual life.
12) There exist arguments between universality of human rights and cultural relativity.
13) One of the lessons we have already begun to learn is the almost uncanny universality of the religious experience.
14) Very frequently in the literature earlier discussions about sign language universality are described as myths or misconceptions.
15) How does one explain or interpret this diversity in universality?
16) So, giving reasons for our thoughts and actions does not perhaps have the solidity and universality that we might believe.
17) The hasty flight to apparently universal rules often gives philosophical notions only a specious air of universality.
18) Most of the debate was really about an alleged universality of the nuclear family of married biological parents and their legitimate children.
19) Green trade barrier has the characteristics of legality, invisibleness, discrimination, universality, ect.
20) Different cultural characters also decide whether a culture has universality and compatibility in cross-cultural propagation and transplantation.
21) The research of this system has greatly developed the universality and expansivity of the test system, and realized the intelligent automatic test of the control system of missile.
22) The investigation results show that college students English learning needs are characterized by universality, complexity and illegibility .
23) It is proved that the slave interface can achieve reliable high-speed communication with master station and have stable performance and good universality in Communication Network of PROFIBUS.
24) Unless the passion of it is to die down, it must somehow assert its universality.
25) The expressions of dual programming are the same both in the linear programming and in the conic programming, as the dual cone. And the method defining dual programming is universality.
26) With a new definition and a static and dynamic analysis of its structure, this paper argues for such features as universality, complexity, variety and temporariness. 2)Possible types.
27) He holds that the Jialing River Basin's flood has five characteristics: universality, frequency, seasonality, destructiveness and complexity.
28) Similar moral value exists for its particularity and contemporaneity as well as its universality and immutability.
29) By the analysis of theory and application, the fault diagnosis algorithm has the characteristics of universality, completion and high-efficiency in the fault diagnosis field.
30) The differences reflects their different culture and history while the sameness reveals the universality of mankind.
More similar words: universal, universal postal union, universal suffrage, university, anniversary, universe, versatility, reversal, transversal, causality, municipality, personality, diversity, biodiversity, dispersal, vice versa, adversary, versatile, haversack, after-sales service, versailles, conversant, salinity, malversation, conversation, conversational, reality, quality, equality, tonality.