Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Versailles was the principal residence of the kings of France until 1793.
2. The Palace of Versailles is very grand.
3. The prince built a vast palace, rivalling Versailles in size and opulence.
4. He attended the Peace Conference at Versailles in person and played an important role in the decisions reached.
5. Among them is the inquiry into Versailles, the collapsed trade finance company.
6. The Treaty of Versailles ended the First World War.
7. In 1833, after the renovation the Palace of Versailles the country by the Museum of History.
8. Palace Versailles was originally a small village.
9. The dream was shattered after Versailles and the subsequent treaty fight.
10. The magnificence of Versailles is admirable to everyone.
11. With the incentives of the tax code,(sentencedict.com/versailles.html) the law firms and corporations have become the new Versailles.
12. In cubic terms it is seven times the size of Louis XIV's palace at Versailles.
13. Pigneau de Behaine was more than vindicated seventy-five years after his bold voyage to Versailles.
14. It was opened in 1888, and inside it is reminiscent of the miniature theatre at Versailles.
15. A quick look round the research and development facility in Versailles revealed a number of interesting software projects afoot.
16. Danzigers had good reason to be apprehensive about the Versailles Treaty arrangements, and they were not alone.
17. For this, the ballroom of the old Waldorf-Astoria was transformed into a replica of Versailles.
18. January 1919[sentencedict.com], winning Xiediguo held peace conference in the Palace of Versailles in Paris .
19. I'd be Marie Antoinette and live in the luxury of Versailles.
20. It is most special in its romanesque architecture with its refined internal facilities assimilating versailles palace connotation.
21. But the plan backfired, with modern-day historians claiming that Versailles was a key factor in the lead-up to World War II.
22. Following the German victory, Bismarck held an historic meeting at Versailles, near Paris.
23. Some speculated that it may have been the most expensive wedding in recent history, topping that of the daughter of Indian steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal at the Palace of Versailles.
24. By midmorning, we were done with the Eiffel Tower and had set off for Versailles.
25. We took a day trip to the Palace of Versailles.
26. Nicolas Sarkozy, the French president and fitness fanatic, was taken to hospital today after he collapsed while jogging through the park of the Palace of Versailles.
27. In 1919, the World War One Peace Congress opened in Versailles, France.
28. In addition, the Arc de Triomphe and the Palace of Versailles, are people visited the resort to be.
29. Danzig, 95 percent German, had been severed from Germany at Versailles in violation of Woodrow Wilson’s principle of self-determination.
30. On 9-19-1783, the brothers showed their balloon to King Louis XVI, Queen Marie Antoinette and guests at the Palace of Versailles.
More similar words: reversal, versatile, universal, vice versa, adversary, anniversary, conversation, conversational, sail, assail, ersatz, millet, killer, filled, skilled, illegal, chilled, thrilled, illegible, millennia, verse, illegitimate, illegitimacy, ever so, oversee, versus, bougainvillea, reverse, adverse, diverse.