Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Only authorized personnel have access to the computer system.
2. Mr. Johnson is the head of the firm's personnel department.
3. The report form is available on disc from Personnel.
4. Since 1954 Japan has never dispatched military personnel abroad.
5. Please send your resume to the personnel department.
6. The General does not like non-combatant personnel near a scene of action.
7. The personnel are not happy to change these rules.
8. The Personnel Department keeps a record of employees absent through sickness.
9. Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.
10. There were armoured personnel carriers and tanks on the streets.
11. Army personnel are not allowed to leave the base.
12. All personnel are to receive security badges.
13. At these conventions, executives fraternized with the key personnel of other banks.
14. The British Legion raises funds to help ex-service personnel and their dependants.
15. I decided to run a check on all personnel.
16. Inefficient personnel were cleaned out of the management.
17. There has been very little renewal of personnel in higher education.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The president is sending in almost 20,000 military personnel to help with the relief efforts.
19. Job seekers should apply at the personnel office.
20. The requests for transfers were channeled through the personnel office.
21. One of the problem areas is lax security for airport personnel.
22. This year we have seen the retirements of several senior personnel.
23. The new director is likely to make major changes in personnel.
24. The risk of infection is confined to groups such as medical personnel.
25. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.
26. Britain has a dozen warships in the area, with a total of five thousand military personnel altogether.
27. A statement of your terms and conditions of employment can be found in the Personnel Handbook.
28. The general manager brought forward a new reform plan on the personnel system for the company.
29. The show has been hit by the departure of key personnel.
30. The country is importing a broad range of skilled personnel.
More similar words: person, personal, in person, personally, the first person, tunnel, connect, channel, connection, ever so, panel, or so, routinely, questionnaire, runner, manner, winner, planner, son, pass on, season, reason, prisoner, resonate, in season, comparison, hers, others, by comparison, Persian.