Random good picture Not show
1. The thriftiness she often boasted of was also in evidence - despite their opulent appearance the costumes cost just ￡3,000.
2. Taoism has always advocated thriftiness and plain life.
3. But Japanese thriftiness has gone so far that it is undermining the nation's ability to surmount a deepening economic slump.
4. Thriftiness is a great quality; however, if you're too thrifty on a date, it spoils the romance.
5. " Others are hooked on confessing their thriftiness : "I'm so glad you like the book I bought you. It was such a bargain! "
6. In all instances, thriftiness is a well-regarded trait among business people.
7. Credit unions, SLAs, and savings banks help encourage thriftiness by paying interest to consumers who put their money in savings deposits.
8. So to improve my thriftiness and to test it, I have got a job, started bookkeeping and put some money in stocks.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. Now I have added not only to my thriftiness but also independence and endurance.
10. This can lead to thriftiness to the point of denying yourself pleasure, or embracing some health fad to ward of disease.
11. The deficiency of the college students' integrity includes the deficiency of honest, thriftiness and probity.
12. But no system was able to provide both simplicity and the right balance of thriftiness and reward for good patient care.
13. In order to qualify for the minimum wage, an employee had to establish a decent home and demonstrate good personal habits, including sobriety, thriftiness, industriousness, and dependability.
14. Check out the Power Hog , an adorably pig-shaped power monitor that introduces kids to energy efficiency (and general thriftiness) by piggybacking upon the familiar format of the piggy bank.
15. My father often said it was only the hardheaded thriftiness of my grandmother that kept the wolf at bay.
16. We must teach children with love and patience so they may learn self-restraint, frugality, and thriftiness.
17. Competition to be held in ensuring the successful premise, thriftiness , savings.
18. Even developed in the future, a comprehensive well-off society, beyond the initial stage, thriftiness , and hard-working spirit and norms can not be discarded, otherwise it from vigor to decline.
19. That's a positive feeling . Now I added only to my thriftiness but also independence and endurance.
20. Part-time work teaches students how hard it is to earn money and helps develop thriftiness in the younger generation.
21. Now, having sailed through the trial, I know I'm gonna save big, upgrade my thriftiness and become more independent.
More similar words: thrift, thrifty, stinginess, haughtiness, shoplifting, finesse, business, weariness, surliness, readiness, happiness, in essence, manliness, tardiness, dizziness, on business, businessman, inessential, cleanliness, agribusiness, small business, uncleanliness, family business, rift, drift, adrift, thrill, thrive, small business administration, rift valley.