Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The survivors were adrift on a raft for six days.
2. He was adrift in an open boat for three days.
3. He spent three days adrift on his yacht.
4. They were spotted after three hours adrift in a dinghy.
5. The ship was adrift on the high seas.
6. The boat of refugees was turned adrift by order of the guard.
7. The hem of my skirt's come adrift again.
8. Our plans had gone badly adrift.
9. Amy had the growing sense that she was adrift and isolated.
10. She untied the rope and set the boat adrift.
11. Without language human beings are cast adrift.
12. Three insulating panels had come adrift from the base of the vehicle.
13. The survivors were adrift in a lifeboat for six days.
14. Something seems to have gone adrift in our calculations.
15. The ship has gone adrift.
16. Hearing what he said,(sentencedict.com) I was all adrift.
17. Her hair was forever coming adrift from the pins she used to keep it in place.
18. The storm set the boat adrift.
19. The team are now just six points adrift of the leaders.
20. Their boat had been set adrift.
21. Five of the ship's officers went adrift yesterday.
22. He turned his son adrift later.
23. He turned his son adrift in a snowstorm.
24. She had been cut adrift from everything she had known.
25. I nearly suffocated when the pipe of my breathing apparatus came adrift.
26. Several of the lifeboats were still afloat a month after being cast adrift .
27. They returned to find that someone had cut their boat adrift.
28. I nearly suffocated when the pipe on my breathing apparatus came adrift.
29. The fisherman cast off the rope and set the boat adrift.
30. Da Silva plays a bright, lonely student from New York, adrift in small-town Arizona.