Random good picture Not show
1. Please state your home and term-time addresses.
2. I never went out in the evenings during term-time.
3. This charge will be for the whole year and will be based on their term-time address.
4. During term-time there is a surgery each morning and every afternoon except Wednesday.
5. Students are required to notify the Academic Registrar immediately of any change in their term-time address.
6. We had long discussions about whatever we liked, and during term-time Don Cattabianchi would sometimes help us with our homework.
7. The Accommodation Service is available to provide assistance during the vacation periods as well as during term-time.
More similar words: term time, from time to time, time after time, storm tide, altimeter, aftertime, time and time again, wintertime, centimeter, multimeter, time interval, germ theory, real-time computer, cubic centimeter, digital multimeter, eastern standard time, prime time, interactive multimedia, estimated time of arrival, time, times, timer, timed, time-out, time out, on-time, on time, time off, timely, old-time.