Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The timely arrival of the cheque took away the need to borrow money.
2) Jones's wise words are a timely reality check for many at the club who believe the great days are just around the corner.
3) The timely rain will certainly bring on the crops.
4) A full-scale riot was prevented by the timely intervention of the police.
5) Only the timely arrival of the police prevented the situation from becoming worse.
6) The fight ended only with the timely arrival of the police.
7) A nasty incident was prevented by the timely arrival of the police.
8) The pain worked off because he received timely treatment.
9) The incident served as a timely reminder of just how dangerous mountaineering can be.
10) Timely snow foretells a bumper harvest.
11) He got timely treatment for his ailment.
12) This has been a timely reminder to us all.
13) The recent outbreaks of cholera are a timely reminder that this disease is still a serious health hazard.
14) Your letter came as a timely reminder that we need to arrange a meeting.
15) A timely snow promises a good harvest.
16) The change in the exchange rate provided a timely boost to the company's falling profits.
17) The crash served as a timely reminder of the dangers of drinking and driving.
18) I was grateful for your timely intervention.
19) This has been a timely reminder of the need for constant care.
20) The timely rain after a long time of drought will certainly bring on the crops.
21) Your arrival was most timely yesterday.
22) We greatly appreciate your timely help.
23) Timely recognition of emerging infections requires early warning systems to detect new infectious diseases before they become public health crises.
24) A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress,(http://sentencedict.com/timely.html) a loving word may heal and bless.
25) Play this should not be out of the play, the only thing to do is timely to leave.
26) All claims must be settled in a professional and timely manner.
27) It is not advisable just to work away without making a timely summing - up of experience.
28) We cannot be thankful enough to you for your timely and selfish help.
29) We aim to settle all valid claims in a timely manner.
30) After the meeting he was very abrupt with me and made a comment about getting more timely information from the field.
More similar words: untimely, timeless, time limit, timeliness, from time to time, time and time again, prime time, comely, lamely, gamely, homely, namely, limelight, extremely, handsomely, time, times, on time, in time, time out, time off, for a time, in no time, at no time, down time, pastime, downtime, at a time, bedtime, time zone.