Sentencedict.com random good picture
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. The news programme goes out four times a week at peak time.
15. I got/was cut up several times on the motorway this morning - I've never seen such dangerous driving!
16. Worship God everyday;not just in times of adversity.
17. The New York Times has this very laudatory article about your retirement.
18. How many times have you been to France?
19. I have told you twenty times.
20. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
21. A king in ancient times had many slaves to work for him.
22. I want to make an enquiry about train times.
24. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
26. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
29. I like her, although I could cheerfully throttle her at times .
30. The secret of happiness could be as simple as remembering the good times and forgetting the regrets.
More similar words: at times, at all times, maritimes, sometimes, at other times, behind the times, from time to time, A stitch in time saves nine, time and time again, prime time, time, on time, time off, in time, time out, for a time, in no time, at a time, down time, pastime, time zone, at no time, bedtime, downtime, long time, mark time, at one time, maritime, free time, playtime.