Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The strike was timed to coincide with the party conference.
2. I timed my holiday to coincide with the children's school holiday.
3. The explosive device was timed to go off at the rush hour.
4. The bomb was timed to go off at 12 o'clock.
5. The train is timed to connect with the ferry.
6. They timed the winner at 2 minutes and 14.05 seconds.
7. The show is timed to coincide with the launch of her new book.
8. He had timed his intervention well.
9. We had timed our visit for March 7.
10. The meeting has been timed for three o'clock.
11. You've timed your holiday cleverly the weather's at its best.
12. He timed a runner in the race.
13. He timed each performance with a stop-watch.
14. The tour has been timed to allow visitors to attend the opening night of the Verona opera season.
15. The bomb was timed to explode during the rush-hour.
16. The winner was timed at 20.4 seconds.
17. The show is timed to coincide with the launch of a new book on the subject.
18. The release of the report was timed to generate maximum publicity.
19. The meeting is timed for 3 o'clock.
20. Publication of his biography was timed to coincide with his 70th birthday celebrations.
21. They timed their steps to the drumbeat.
22. Her book was timed to coincide with an exhibition of Goya's paintings at the National Gallery.
23. Like the old trouper he is(Sentencedict.com ),(sentencedict.com) he timed his entry to perfection.
24. The schedule must be carefully timed.
25. He timed the election to coincide with new measures to boost the economy.
26. The workers have timed the speed of the machine.
27. The singer's arrival was timed to coincide with the opening of the festival.
28. My arrival wasn't very well timed.
29. 'I hope we're not too early.' 'You couldn't have timed it better!'
30. 'How long does it take to get to Leeds from here?' 'I don't know, I've never timed it.'
More similar words: multimedia, time deposit, time difference, from time to time, time and time again, prime time, estimated time of arrival, maimed, primed, time, times, begrimed, timely, time-out, on time, time out, all-time, on-time, in time, timeout, time off, reclaimed, downtime, at a time, at times, bedtime, pastime, time zone, at no time, down time.