Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The polar vortex is a system of wintertime winds.
(2) Heating bills are highest in the wintertime.
(3) In wintertime he will don a wet suit and go right on surfing.
(4) The hills look very bleak in wintertime.
(5) The days are shorter in wintertime.
(6) Like most seaside resorts in the wintertime, it's quite deserted.
(7) During wintertime John Lowson was rarely seen without his hessian sacks.
(8) In wintertime the spinners gathered together in their cottages to spin and knit the yarn.
(9) Then in wintertime we had a Guild meeting every Tuesday night with various people taking turns to organize it.
(10) The car has thermostatically controlled gas heating for wintertime use in the push-pull set.
(11) Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. Robert H. Schuller
(12) The cabin is mainly used during wintertime, as a basis for cross-country skiing in the nearby forests.
(13) Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?
(14) My feet get cold in the wintertime.
(15) The wintertime Northern Hemisphere atmospheric response to SST in EEP is the zonal mode structure which is different from PNA.
(16) In wintertime he will don a wet suit andright on surfing.
(17) He had a full beard that, by wintertime, could be pretty thick.
(18) Summertime, wintertime, spring and autumn too. Sentencedict.com
(19) “I thought the carrousel was closed in the wintertime, ” old phoebe said.
(20) A guest to stop at Iping in the wintertime was an unheard - of piece of luck.
(21) What is treatment of wintertime diseases in summer?
(22) In wintertime, he still go surfing.
(23) Have a picnic. In wintertime, it's just as fun to have a picnic indoors.
(24) The overfishing of herring and other fish has caused problems for bird species dependent on these stocks, particularly in wintertime.
(25) In winter, I adore the waddling babies balled up in warm, puffball clothing, while I snack on the delicious, street-cooked wintertime noodle dish.
(26) Come on, boys, get stuck in - you need a good meal in wintertime.
(27) Because her home was small , was always warm and toasty at her house in the wintertime.
(28) Turns out that in the heyday of railroading all over the nation, crews used to spread salt in the wintertime.
(29) Some people swear they gain more weight in the wintertime.
(30) Moose and reindeer at a Stockholm wildlife park have been invited to an unusual taste panel that will help decide which type of salt should be used to de-ice the country's roads in wintertime.
More similar words: time after time, aftertime, intertwine, intertidal, intertwined, time interval, interconvertible, overtime, over time, dinnertime, summertime, at other times, overtime pay, overtime rate, work overtime, overtime work, winter, wintery, midwinter, maintenance time, overwinter, interviewing, nuclear winter, intertribal, vertical integration, winter olympics, winter solstice, winter vacation, intervertebral, in no uncertain terms.