Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The three foundations of learning: seeing much, suffering much, and studying much.|
- Similar sentences
- Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much are the three pillars of learning.
- There are three types of lies - lies, damn lies, and statistics.
- Your character is the master of your destiny. The combined weight of a steadfast character, positiv..
- In the long-run every Government is the exact symbol of its People, with their wisdom and unwisdom;..
- To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have..
- The art of reading, as of learning, is this: … to retain the essential, to forget the nonessential.
- That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lesson..
- Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and mi..
- Music is the best vitamins for the brains, and the best teacher of the mind. It increases the power..
- Knowledge is the child of learning by formal or informal education.
- Education is a life-long process of learning, unlearning, relearning and discovery, making possible..
- Life is a process of learning, unlearning and relearning. Hardships, obstacles and failures are the..
- Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.
- If we could read the secret history of our enemies we should find in each man's life sorrow and suf..
- Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud..