Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This actress has been divorced from her husband.
2. As actress Jane is not in the same class as Susan.
3. The actress wore a black wig over her blond hair.
4. The actress was only 17 when she was plucked from obscurity and made a star.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Once a famous actress, she is now in eclipse.
6. The actress forgot some of her lines and had to adlib .
7. Who did the award for Best Actress go to?
8. The actress now dedicates herself to children's charity work.
9. As an actress she longed to play one of the meatier roles, like Lady Macbeth.
10. Dame Ellen Terry was a famous actress.
11. The actress is walking at a brisk pace.
12. She burgeoned into a fine actress.
13. He waxed eloquent about her talents as an actress.
14. The actress was accorded all the deference of a visiting celebrity.
15. She is down as an actress.
16. Who got the Oscar for best actress?
17. She wants to be an actress, but her parents disapprove.
18. The actress acts the part of the heroine.
19. She's no great shakes as an actress.
20. She was widely reckoned the best actress of her generation.
21. She was an actress from the golden age of the cinema.
22. The young actress was given a minor part in the new play.
23. She's an actress I connect with the theatre rather than films.
24. At last she realized her dream of becoming an actress.
25. She bluffed me into believing that she was an actress.
26. Her performance in that play really put her on the map as a comedy actress.
27. Streisand won fame as a singer before she became an actress.
28. Although she made intermittent movie appearances, she was essentially a stage actress.
29. She struggled for 10 years to achieve success as an actress.
30. The photos, which include some mildly titillating semi-nude shots of the actress, will be on display for a week.
More similar words: stress, distress, press, dress up, address, impress, press for, Congress, depressed, aggression, impressive, depression, impression, aggressive, progressive, congressional, doctrine, spectrum, electric, electronic, electrical, electricity, electronics, tree, electroplating, trend, treaty, stretch, streak, stream.