Random good picture Not show
1. Every sportswriter can float three trade rumors a year.
2. Everybody likes him, except, I guess, other sportswriters.
3. This is an occupational hazard shared by sportswriters and opinion pollsters.
4. Sportswriters are not allowed to write about death.
5. I was a kid sportswriter just getting started, more than 40 years ago, at a now-defunct newspaper in central Ohio; Tom was one of the stars of the staff.
6. So had mine. I was a sportswriter involved in covering the biggest news story of my career.
7. Albom was already a successful sportswriter when he by chance saw a television interview with Morrie Schwartz, his spiritual mentor and advisor in his college days.
8. Veteran sportswriter, Mike Kahn , calls Kwame a bust.
9. The tribute paid him by sportswriter Jimmy Cannon—"A credit to his race, the human race"—sounds condescending now, but it reflected the impact that Louis had on white perceptions.
10. Lawrence has proved a master of communication and a breath of fresh air to North-East sportswriters.
11. Chadwick is thought to have refined the ideas of another sportswriter, one M. J. Kelly, in this regard.
12. During undergraduate years at California State, he went to work at the Fresno Guide as a sportswriter.
13. Then he wrote out a sizable check of his own and handed it to another Republic sportswriter.
14. Everybody Loves Raymond revolves around Ray Barone, a successful sportswriter living on Long Island with his wife, Debra, 12-year-old daughter, Ally, and 8-year-old twin sons, Geoffrey and Michael.sentencedict.com/sportswriter.html
15. Chicago Sun-Times movie critic Roger Ebert, in an open letter to sportswriter Jay Mariotti, who quit the paper to become a TV reporter and told an interviewer that "newspapers are dead".
16. Guldahl was now the top golfer in the world and, one sportswriter declared, "the new synonym for consistency in American golf".
17. It is reported that the lack of sharp Netease sportswriter CK2078 Roman captain of a letter wishing to exchange the future of Villa.
18. Could you imagine a woman with a severe physical handicap running a website on her own and covering the Los Angles Dodgers as extensively as a professional sportswriter?
19. I'd be interested if somebody told me a certain drug would make me a better sportswriter.
More similar words: sportswear, sportscaster, sports, sports car, sportsman, sports fan, sport shirt, sports arena, sports coat, sports editor, sports jacket, sports meeting, sports section, sports stadium, sportsmanship, sportsmanlike, writer, sports medicine, sports equipment, unsportsmanlike, transport system, written report, sports commentator, copywriter, typewriter, songwriter, underwriter, ghostwriter, screenwriter, scriptwriter.