Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A lot of sportswear is made of very elastic material.
2. But is it really feasible to don sportswear to the office without the excuse of dress-down Friday?
3. The sportswear company reports a jump in sales since the Olympics.
4. The company has made commercials for leading sportswear manufacturers.
5. They have cornered the market in sportswear.
6. The company makes and retails moderately priced sportswear.
7. The sportswear giants broke off their deal with the world sprint champion who's awaiting a four-year ban for drug abuse.
8. A tube top and shorts transcend sportswear when the shorts are beaded.
9. And fake sportswear ... how it's funding the drug dealers.
10. Purple Label sportswear is filled with chocolate-colored suede trench coats, gray pinstriped cashmere slacks, cashmere sweaters and cashmere overcoats.
11. Last year Nike sportswear had been tip - top quality certificate many times.
12. Mex. , Kim called an Anaheim, Calif. , sportswear company to order team jackets. The sales rep happened to be Krickitt.
13. Wheat color skin to a healthy sense of vitality, wearing Nike a complete set of pure white pink edge sportswear, the tiny curly brown hair tied in a relaxed and lively braids, always the confidence of cute expressions.
14. The firm manufactures and retails its own range of sportswear.
15. Trainers really became popular in the 1980s, when casual sportswear came in.
16. Always known for their use of innovative fabrics, the pair are now concentrating on marrying active sportswear ideas to formal shapes.
17. Such technology is the product of a company with roots that go back a long way in the history of sportswear.
18. Enterprising window dressers dressed up in ski outfits to set up a display of sportswear in this store.
19. Well, buddy, censor those thoughts right now and start thinking about sleek, contemporary sportswear.
20. Shape too has some new imperatives: designers have learnt the vocabulary of active sportswear shapes.
21. At times the wide-legged pants looked more like pajamas or lounge wear than sportswear.
22. Bill Blass's exuberant brocade evening suit, given a new dash by its sportswear cut. 9.
23. Main knitting and tatting products include POLO, T-shirt, Underwear, sportswear, fashionable dress, jeans series etc.
24. Readymade Garments, Leather Garment, Athletic Wear, Leather Apparels, Outerwear, Sportswear.
25. Athletic Wear, Leather Garment, Knitwear and Knitted Fabrics, Knits, Leather Apparels, Sportswear, Westernwear.
26. Underwear and Nightwear, Readymade Garments, Athletic Wear, Dresses, Underwear, Labels, Sleepwear , Sportswear.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Company is active in multiple sporting goods categories such as, sportswear, outerwear, gear and accessories.
28. Readymade Garments , Athletic Wear , Casual Wear and City Wear , High Fashion and Wear, Lingerie, Sportswear.
29. We want to buy T-Shirts, Readymade Garments, Casual Shirts, Outerwear, Sleepwear , Sportswear.
30. The boldly illustrated book, with its images of the colorful circle furniture and of the visionary zippered-jersey masculine sportswear, is a monument to the Pierre Cardin oeuvre.
More similar words: sports, sportsman, sports arena, sports editor, sports section, sportsmanship, sportsmanlike, swear, swear off, forswear, swearing, forswearing, net exports, sport, disport, passport, sporting, transport, import substitution, air transport, transportable, transportation, decision support system, public transport, active transport, means of transportation, wear and tear, sweat, sweaty, sweater.