1. This unsportsmanlike style of hunting became lucrative as export tonnages increased.
2. Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
3. Some types of unsportsmanlike acts may draw a technical foul.
4. An unsportsmanlike player will often get into a temper when he is being defeated, and throw the game away in a pet, like a spoilt child.
5. Other than a few unfortunate incidences and minor unsportsmanlike conducts, this Olympics brought an excitement from the high level of competitions.
6. Thanks to his completely unsportsmanlike attack on Italy's Marco Materazzi late in the contest, France's star player, Zinedine Zidane, earned a red card and was ejected from the game.
7. The coach was given a technical for unsportsmanlike behavior.
8. Unsportsmanlike conduct is not necessarily illegal, but is frowned upon by the majority of both players and spectators.
8. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. In an unsportsmanlike and provocative move, they have chosen to broadcast on the same frequency that we have been using for the past five years.
10. The unsportsmanlike noises of the fans so unnerved our star player that he missed two foul shots in a row.
11. White Diagonal:once only warning for unsportsmanlike behavior.
12. The bulk of reported incidents again concerned bad language and unsportsmanlike conduct.
13. In case that a player doesn't want to take part in a press conference he will be considered as part of unsportsmanlike behaviour.
14. When there are errors in the code or in the system in general (so called bugs) it is considered as unsportsmanlike if you make use of a bug or don't report it.
15. Any attempts to gain a competitive advantage by removing the safety glasses or ear protectors after the course of fire has commenced shall be considered unsportsmanlike conduct .
16. Players who do not fairly follow these procedures can be subject to the Unsportsmanlike Conduct provision of the Code of Conduct, but this should only be used in clear situations.
17. A yellow card system will be used to monitor unsportsmanlike behavior, rough play and improper conduct.
More similar words: sportsmanlike, sportsman, sportsmanship, manlike, humanlike, workmanlike, transport system, in like manner, sports, sports car, transport, sport shirt, sportswear, sports arena, transporter, sportscaster, sports editor, air transport, sports section, transportable, transportation, sports equipment, public transport, active transport, sports commentator, passive transport, unlike, unlikely, means of transportation, batsman.