1. If he wanted to splash out on a new car it would take him a couple of days to get his hands on the cash.
2. Let them splash around in the pool for a while.
3. He fell into the water with a splash.
4. The life I have a splash of biack.
5. She intended to make a big splash with her wedding.
6. Russell's new show made a big splash in New York.
7. They are due to splash down in the Pacific tomorrow.
8. These flowers will give a splash of colour throughout the summer.
9. She has made quite a splash in literary circles with her first book.
10. Rachel fell into the river with a loud splash.
11. Splash water over his face, it'll help to wake him.
12. She jumped into the pool with a splash.
13. Don't splash me: I don't want to get wet.
14. The ball fell splash into the river.
15. Window boxes of tulips added a splash of colour to the street.
16. Don't let the acid splash on your hand.
17. The decorations for the games have lent a splash of colour to an otherwise drab city.
18. A prothonotary warbler adds a splash of gold to a tableau of cherry blossoms along the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C.
19. Now she's made a splash in the American television show "Civil Wars".
20. Her first book made a big splash.
21. Try not to splash the leaves when you water the plant.
22. Jodie Foster made quite a splash in the film 'Taxi Driver'.
23. We heard a splash and then saw that Toni had fallen in the river.
24. Parents still like to make a splash for a daughter's wedding.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Their engagement created a terrific splash in the popular press.
26. We're going to splash out and buy a new car.
27. A moment later we heard a splash.
28. Their engagement was the front-page splash in all the papers.
29. When the oak is before the ash, then you will only get a splash; when the ash is before the oak, then you may expect a soak.
30. The freighter was launched into water with a great splash.
More similar words: splashed, slash, flash, clash, display, slashed, displace, misplace, splatter, eyelash, on display, backlash, transplant, flash back, plasma, plaster, plastic, flash in the pan, ectoplasm, cytoplasm, chloroplast, plaster cast, split, splurge, split up, splendid, splendour, splutter, splinter, splendidly.