Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) A huge personage, robed in blue, like a snowbank folded in shadow, occupied the temple steps.
2) It's up to the magic snowbank now, he'd say.
3) The snowbank at the side of the road provided a shelter from the piercing wind.
4) Our snowballs were the seeds for the magic snowbank.
5) Then she started rubbing her arms and legs, like she was sitting in a snowbank.
6) On Thursday evening a Continental Airlines jet from Newark, went into a snowbank after turning on to a hard-packed taxiway.
7) Then, Papa would start talking about the importance of the magic snowbank.
8) A boy staggered out of the bus, stumbled and collapsed on the snowbank at the curb.
9) Vitreous changes were cardinal findings. Vitreous cells were noted in 27(77%) eyes, snowball in 15(43%) and retrolental condensation in 7(20%). Snowbank was found in only 1(3%) eye.
More similar words: snowball, lowball, crowbar, blowback, throwback, throw back, snowbound, snowboard, snow blower, snowboarder, snowboarding, bank, banks, bank up, bank on, banker, banknote, bank run, sandbank, banking, bank note, bank rate, west bank, food bank, bank loan, bank book, bank card, bank bill, bankroll, bankrupt.