Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) It's up to the magic snowbank now, he'd say.
2) The snowbank at the side of the road provided a shelter from the piercing wind.
3) Our snowballs were the seeds for the magic snowbank.
4) Then, Papa would start talking about the importance of the magic snowbank.
5) A boy staggered out of the bus, stumbled and collapsed on the snowbank at the curb.
More similar words: snowball, lowball, crowbar, blowback, throwback, throw back, snowbound, snowboard, snow blower, snowboarder, snowboarding, bank, banks, bank up, bank on, banker, banknote, bank run, sandbank, banking, bank note, bank rate, west bank, food bank, bank loan, bank book, bank card, bank bill, bankroll, bankrupt.