Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Skiers and snowboarders injure themselves at a rate of 2. 5 people per 1, 000, he said.
2. They were two of three snowboarders killed in accidents in the Lake Tahoe area in just one week.
3. Serious snowboarders will be pleased to discover most aspects of the sport have been covered.
4. Up until now most advanced snowboarders have firmly resisted anything except a non-release binding.
5. Snowboarders like deep snow.
6. WINTER SPORTS: A snowboarder caught a kite down a mountain in western Germany, Thursday.
7. A snowboarder competes during the US Snowboard Grand Prix men's qualifier December 11 in Copper Mountain, Colorado.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. A kite snowboarder takes a fall at the southern German Feldberg mountain on November 27, 2010.
9. A snowboarder flies thru the Olympic Rings during the Opening Ceremony of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics at BC Place on February 12, 2010 in Vancouver, Canada.
10. Past Olympic champions given that honor include snowboarder Shaun White and swimmer Michael Phelps.
11. Learn from an expert snowboarder the importance of starting small and being patient when starting out in snowboarding in this free snowboarding video lesson.
12. He has the deep tan of a dedicated snowboarder and a salt-and-pepper goatee that gives him a casual, approachable air.
13. Back of snowboarder in the midnight sun.
14. A snowboarder competes during the US Snowboard Grand Prix men's qualifier on December 11, 2009 in Copper Mountain, Colorado.
15. "Remember that 15-year-old snowboarder?" he says.
16. Wang Ning, the snowboarder who runs his own successful advertising company[sentencedict.com], agrees. "We are more self-centered.
17. He is a fanatic snowboarder.
18. The son of a retired marine, Bernard, from New Portland in rural Maine, was described as a devout Christian, an Iraq war veteran, a keen snowboarder and an avid hiker.
19. The boat's wake acts as a ramp. The rider can use the wake to perform thrilling tricks, like the jumps and flips of a snowboarder.
20. My son quickly brought me back to earth. "Dad, " he told me, " the owner's snowboarder.
21. In natural language, Listing 1 encapsulates the question "Which professional snowboarder endorses the K2 FatBob?"
22. Encouraged by her new boyfriend Wang Ning, a keen snowboarder, Vicky decided earlier this year to take up the sport as well.
23. Sorting through all the offers was a monumental task. Michael relied heavily on his agent Peter Carlisle, who also represented swimmer Lenny Krayzelburg and snowboarder Kelly Clark.
24. Challenge the world's most extreme runs in ESPN's X Games Snowboarder X.
25. Nate Holland, of Squaw Valley, Calif. , competes on his way to winning the snowboarder X men's final at the Winter X Games at Buttermilk Mountain outside Aspen, Colo. , on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010.
More similar words: snowboard, snowboarding, boarder, snowbound, hoarder, showboat, rowboat, federal reserve board, boarding card, cardboard, board, aboard, boards, onboard, outboard, board up, on board, seaboard, pinboard, moldboard, washboard, cupboard, boarding, keyboard, shipboard, motherboard, mother board, overboard, starboard, clipboard.