Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Little Bear constellation is still used by navigators at sea.
2. An unwary observer could easily mistake this constellation for a comet.
3. At our annual ceremony we had a whole constellation of film stars/directors.
4. The constellation of values that these stories promulgate has guided the family for several generations now.
5. The term "sibling rivalry" refers to a constellation of feelings.
6. Eisenhower was a good soldier blessed with a constellation of better soldiers who made both his military and political victories possible.
7. The dark galaxy spiralled around her, each constellation pricked out in delicate shades of fragrance.
8. The constellation appears as a cone-shaped configuration of bright stars.
9. His Goatibex Constellation won him wide acclaim, when it appeared in 1966 in Novy mir.
10. And that very night a new constellation appeared in the northernmost quarter of heaven.
11. Much the most celebrated object in the constellation is Omicron Ceti or Mira, the prototype long-period variable.
12. It appears in the constellation Pisces, which has no bright stars.
13. Constellation Real Estate received conditional sketch phase approval to build 44 town houses on 12.39 acres.
14. Then, bit by bit, the shining, scented constellation sailed closer, promising - Chesarynth didn't know what.
15. A shifting constellation of part-time jobs is becoming the middle-class norm.
16. They are Vega in the constellation Lyra(sentencedict.com), the lyre.
17. She opened her mouth, and out came a constellation of gorgeous sounds.
18. At the other end of the constellation is Beta, near Rigel and only 5 degrees south of the celestial equator.
19. The Constellation crashed on Auchinweet Farm, on the eastern edge of Tarbolton parish, about 5 miles east of the airport.
20. He once destroyed an entire constellation just for the sake of it.
21. A constellation of social difficulties has also been found to characterise parents who severely physically abuse their children.
22. Gathered here tonight at this annual ceremony we have a whole constellation of film stars.
23. Eventually he was rewarded for his long and faithful service by being placed in the heavens as the constellation of Aquarius.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. His chest and cheek the most repulsive sight, a negative constellation of buckshot bruises.
25. Alpha Herculis, or Rasalgethi, lies close to Alpha Ophiuchi, rather divorced from the rest of the constellation.
26. No, what I am looking at are the first direct signals to reach me from the dark constellation of Serafin.
27. In the case of divorce, the child also mourns the loss of his original family constellation.
28. It is much more nearly true to say that no two patients ever show exactly the same constellation of symptoms.
29. Actually Alpha is rather isolated from the rest of the constellation.
30. If conditions are right, the connections between the neurons in the constellation are automatically strengthened in the process.
More similar words: consternation, installation, appellation, cancellation, constipation, consolation, constitutional convention, congratulations, collation, constitution, construction, nation-state, stellar, reconstruction, constitutional, demonstration, relationship, unconstitutional, telecommunications, appellate jurisdiction, consultation, conservation, foreign relations, consideration, reconstruction period, congratulation, united states constitution, instructions, elation, conditions.