Random good picture Not show
1. The British-produced film was made on a shoestring budget.
2. The film was made on a shoestring.
3. The theatre will be run on a shoestring.
4. The club exists on a shoestring budget.
5. The program was run on a shoestring.
6. The paper started on a shoestring, but soon had a circulation of over 100,000 readers.
7. The Halls are run by a shoestring staff: three full-time and five part-time.
8. This one, he admits, is a shoestring campaign.
9. Adventures on a Shoestring has been offering a variety of 90-minute weekend walking tours of New York City for 34 years.
10. It was run on a shoestring at the best of times and Kelly was merely adding to his problems.
11. The program was run on a shoestring for years until they found a sponsor.
12. He goes barnstorming, first on a shoestring.
13. Like many entrepreneurs on a shoestring, they are attempting to start a business while they continue to work full-time jobs.
14. Shoestring operations include hand and bicycle delivery of membership communications produced on a generous Committee member's word processor.
15. Mum,my shoestring separated.
16. You can create a marketing campaign on a shoestring budget.
17. EarthSound started on a shoestring because the founders couldn't find any investors for such a risky venture.
18. The little boy was fumbling with a shoestring.
19. I've been living on a shoestring since my father stopped sending me money.
20. He started his business on a shoestring and built it up gradually.
21. In the early years, the business was run on a shoestring.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The books give all the insider know-how for staying and getting around a country on a shoestring budget.
23. If you wanted to live on a knife-edge and a shoestring all at the same time, this is what you bought.
24. Appleton was proud of having done much of his own research on a shoestring.
25. The center, which offers psychological services to children, teens and families, runs the grandparent-grandchild support groups on a shoestring.
26. Nearly all of our research had to be conducted on a shoestring.
27. The trade was extremely competitive and the vessels were run on a shoestring resulting in many losses.
28. This article focuses on the working principle of inkle loom mechanism and takes certain kind of shoestring as an example to explain the logon chart and the way to plait the dobby chain.
29. It is said that Henry Ford started his business on a shoestring.
30. It is said that John started his business on a shoestring.
More similar words: pull the strings, shoes, string, stringent, hamstring, astringent, stringency, astringency, restructuring, pedestrian crossing, restrict, bestride, equestrian, pedestrian, restricted, terrestrial, restriction, restrictive, unrestricted, be strict with, shoe, striking, striving, extraterrestrial, triggering, restriction enzymes, pestering, shoelace, dishonest, dishonesty.