Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The American Chemical Society is a self-governed individual membership organization that consists of more than 158,000 members at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry.
(2) The principle includes self-governed amount of crime notion, persistence in common requisites in constitution of crime and forbidding of duplication of judgment and punishment.
(3) The government must have self-governed state capital investment organization, this organization has not administration right and is only taken for the equal civil main body of market.
(4) Who governs the people in a self-governed country? Sentencedict.com
(5) Which has threatened to attack the self-governed island if it makes any permanent moves toward independence.
(6) Judicial independence and self-governed judgement by the judges have become a sort of General rule, that is a precondition of assuring justice.
(7) Assessment should improve students learning and foster student as self-governed learner, so assessment for learning have been advocated in basic education in England.
(8) In order to get rid of the dependence on other countries and establish self-governed time and frequency standard, the research on atomic frequency standard is imperative under the situation.
(9) Vegetable dishes were attached increasingly with importance. They developed greatly and changed into one of the self-governed systems of dishes.
(10) For the convenience of the common users, a model of grid resource management is proposed, in which a grid enterprise is a self-governed management field.
(11) At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the central government re-formed centralized salt policy and the mode of Shandong's self-governed was impacted.
(12) On the world stage 60 per cent think China is set to become the world's leading superpower, while a third of us think Great Britain will be made up of four self-governed countries.
(13) Analyzing the limitation of the database audit system, this paper introduces method and technology which designed a self-governed and intelligent audit system of database.
(14) Along with the State Department declared country compulsory education administered mainly by county in 2001, " county " become a elementary education' s self-governed section.
(15) In the past, Beijing has threatened to use force to bring the self-governed island under mainland rule if it declared formal independence.
(16) To discuss the possibility of controlling technology in the context of self-governed technology is greatly meaningful for solving the problems of contemporary technological society.
(17) The reason of the third choice is investigated from the Continuous extraction in the Chens', and from Chen's free and self-governed cultural attitude.
More similar words: self-government, governed, board of governors, form of government, governess, govern, governor, governing, governance, government, governable, governorship, governmental, ungovernable, misgovernment, governing body, overturned, governor general, government bond, antigovernment, government bill, government income, self-guided, military governor, government office, state government, government bonds, local government, puppet government, government agency.