Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The resources, or services, that are delivered are governable to ensure things like high availability, security, and quality.
(2) Make MathService governable and transition the governance state to Assemble, as shown in Figure 7, to indicate that the service is completely assembled.
(3) Make MathService(SV) governable (see Figure 9) and transition the governance state to Service Version Deploy (see Figure 10) to indicate that the math service has been deployed.
(4) Cities have to be made governable, livable, and economically viable.
(5) The QQ numbers are objectively manageable and governable with economic values, which means they belongs to the "property" in Criminal Law and might become the object in the crime of stealing.
(6) Governable They can be managed and versioned through their life cycles from creation through upgrades and end of life.
(7) Now you need to make the Service Interface governable and set the state to model phase.
(8) The method can be applied to other small sample experiment of simulation systems with HWIL for homing missile and governable variable systems.
(9) Summary: Democracy is based on the property and condition of economy foundation; it decides the governable range of the upper building. Sentencedict.com
(10) He poses the question that most Americans prefer to gloss over: is California governable?
(11) And he could get Mr Karzai and Pakistan to show that they mean to make Afghanistan governable.
(12) The application and physical infrastructure, much like applications in SOA, must be discoverable, manageable, and governable.
(13) And that party now controls one house of Congress, which means that the country will not, in fact, be governable without that party's cooperation — cooperation that won't be forthcoming.
(14) After the analysis and improvement of national mode, it is concluded that the most important factor that has influence on consumption behavior is per capita governable income.
(15) The fact is that one of our two great political parties has made it clear that it has no interest in making America governable, unless it's doing the governing.
(16) Relate all of the service description documents that will be governed as a unit to a governable entity.
More similar words: ungovernable, governance, discernable, govern, governor, governed, governing, governess, burnable, government, governorship, returnable, governmental, misgovernment, governing body, non-returnable, nonreturnable, antigovernment, government bond, government bill, governor general, self-government, local government, form of government, state government, board of governors, government office, military governor, government bonds, government agency.