Random good picture Not show
1. Electricity companies pay a premium for renewable energy.
2. Renewable sources of energy must be used where practical.
3. He has carried out extensive research into renewable energy sources.
4. Renewable energy will become progressively more important as time goes on.
5. A formal contract is signed which is renewable annually.
6. The term "renewable energy" is applied, for example, to energy deriving from solar radiation.
7. It's a six-month lease but it's renewable.
8. The village obtains all its energy from renewable sources.
9. The work permit is not renewable.
10. Data in essence were a free and renewable resource contributed by members of the cooperative and cooperatives like them around the world.
11. This sounds like an invitation to buy from renewable technologies until you realise that the intended non-fossil fuel source is nuclear power.
12. Many congressmen are keen to revive research into renewable energy sources like solar and wind power.
13. The new laws support yearly renewable consumer choice, and at the same time reduce unnecessary and costly culinary options.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. This is essential if renewable resources like forests are to be maintained in a state that is conducive to future use.
15. Is the permit renewable?
16. The alternative is a small-scale industry, based on renewable resources - but designing this requires chemical expertise too.
17. If these sources were included, renewable energy would contribute about 18 percent of current world energy use.
18. Energy efficiency and renewable energy go hand in hand.
19. Renewable energy projects benefit from a price premium financed by a levy on the power industry.
20. Contracts are made for an initial 4 years[Sentencedict.com], renewable up to an additional 4-year period.
21. Introducing renewable limited-term tenancies for agricultural land, encouraging new entrants to farming.
22. The second project focuses on renewable energy research, and covers such topics as solar, biogas, mini-hydro and geothermal energy.
23. The success of wind power represents a litmus test for renewable energy.
24. The ￡400 million programme is centred around energy efficiency and renewable power sources.
25. Environmentalists would like to see fossil fuels replaced by renewable energy sources.
26. The report begins with a background review of the status of renewable energy technologies in the late 1980s.
27. No, not really, not if we were creating our own heat and light from natural renewable sources.
28. The answer is simple - make energy efficiency a number one global priority and speed up the development of renewable energy technologies.
29. The advisory committee which decided on research and development money for renewable energy was dominated by nuclear proponents.
30. The best rule is to conserve energy and to increase funding for research into renewable energy sources.
More similar words: renew, awareness, entrepreneur, able, cable, table, notable, enable, unable, gabled, usable, affable, be able to, tableau, capable, suitable, vegetable, adorable, variable, disabled, reliable, amenable, amicable, bearable, sociable, timetable, personable, on the table, miserable, favorable.