Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The people I met were intelligent, mature, personable.
2. The salesman was a very personable young man.
3. The sales assistant was a very personable young man.
4. She is intelligent, hard-working and personable.
5. Jeremy excepted, the men seemed personable.
6. Richard was tall for his age and personable, with impeccable manners and a strong sense of occasion.
7. While casual,(http://sentencedict.com/personable.html) it is extremely personable.
8. Nick personable, Eton educated, slightly big boyish looking is 30 and married with two very young children.
9. He is pleasant, quite soft-spoken and a personable gentleman who maintains his innocence.
10. He had been a young man, quite personable until some one slashed his throat.
11. You take your vows, you are personable, you ingratiate yourself both with Lady Amelia and Lady Eleanor.
12. Luyendyk not only is eloquent and personable, he is Hollywood handsome.
13. A highly intelligent, highly motivated, and extremely personable young woman, Crystal has had numerous supports along the way.
14. He decided to dispense with the goodlooking[sentencedict.com], personable high-achiever destined to succeed and instead back the incumbent of this space.
15. David, exceptionally bright and personable, was probably as well-read on the game as any player I have known.
16. He was young, personable and elusive.
17. I sat next to a personable young man named Yong Yoon, who was not a typical bureaucrat.
18. He was certainly the most personable lecturer there.
19. He seems a very personable young man.
20. Keep the tone personable and look for ways to convey your passions.
21. His brother is a very personable young man.
22. Personable and humorous, he has a reputation as one of the guys of business education.
23. He was a handsome, personable officer and a popular figure on the British diplomatic and social scene, a frequent guest at parties given by society osteopath Stephen Ward.
24. I'M PERSONABLE: I give lots of unsolicited personal advice to co - workers.
25. He turned out to be a personable and fluent East Indian.
26. I think clinics are more personable than big hospitals.
27. She is not only a personable person, but also a capable and knowledgeable one.
28. Psychologically, it must have been extremely difficult for these students to equate suspect institutions with personable people.
29. They will mark you out as a professional - personable, efficient, and reliable.
30. The will is not effective until it is signed by a personable person.
More similar words: personal, personally, person, in person, personnel, enable, unable, amenable, the first person, sustainable, personification, ever so, resonate, seasonal, able, cable, table, be able to, tableau, affable, vegetable, suitable, bearable, disabled, variable, reliable, favorable, agreeable, comparable, available.